Chapter 8-Daniel's POV

Daniel's POV:

I walked down the hall, basking in the screams of helpless women. I opened my office to find Kyle sitting on my chair, his legs up on the desk and staring into the computer screen, no doubt watching cat vines. Idiot.

"Daniel! My man!" Kyle got up and walked around the desk to greet me. I put out my hand for him to shake, but he instead pulled me into a hug.

"Hi Kyle. What are you doing here, I thought your gang was doing alright?" Kyle was the leader of one of the most feared gangs in history, Black Skull.

"Yeah we're fine, but we are looking for some new candidates. Heard you got a new bitch?" He asked casually, but Daniel knew where this was heading.

"Not for sale."

"Come on man, you owe me a favour after I killed that jerk off for you. Remember?" I did remember. Instead I stayed silent, hoping he'd get the hint and leave. "I'll give you double whatever you payed for her," Kyle said, a pleading look on his face. I rubbed my forehead wearily.

"Even if I wanted to sell her, she's caused me a lot of trouble, and I doubt it would be easier for you to control her, and she won't leave behind her friend," I said simply, sitting down on my chair. I looked at the computer, and found YouTube open to cat vines. Figures.

"I can handle people very well. And if she won't leave her friend, I'll take the friend with me,"

"Ok, but speak to Kevin about that. Oh, and there's another slight problem," I trailed off, clearing my search history. "I tattooed her," Kyle looked at me in shock, then burst out laughing.

"Damn David, I always knew you were harsh, no wonder you can't control her," Kyle said with a chuckle. "No worries, I can get it removed. So, do we have a deal?" Kyle stretched out his hand. I considered this for a moment. I could get an extra £600,000 and get rid of a problem at the same time. I stood up and shook his hand.

"Bring £1.2 million tomorrow morning, and don't be late."