Home Again

Authors Note: I publish every saturday or sunday. Also feel free to comment and critique my work! Hope you enjoy my story!

With Ron and Hermoine trailing behind him, Harry pushed his trolley through the mobs of people in King's Cross station to get to the brick wall he knew so well. For the fist time in his life, Harry felt a sense of relief, knowing that this time when he returned to Hogwarts, there was not going to be any threats looming over him or the other students. Harry was first to go through the barrier to platform 9&3/4, followed by Hermoine and Ron. They quickly offloaded their luggage and made their way onto the Hogwarts express. The three friends walked up and down the aisles of the train looking for an open compartment.

"Hey Harry look at this!" Ron called from somewhere down the train. Hermoine and Harry walked towards where his voice was coming from. Harry face broke into a grin and a feeling of nostalgia filled his heart when he saw what Ron was talking about. Beaming, Ron pointed at the same compartment he and Harry shared the first day they arrived at Hogwarts.

"This is where it all began" Harry mused to himself. The three friends filed into the compartment and plopped down onto the soft plush seats, and the Hogwarts express finally began to move. They were headed back to their home.