So What Are We?

The end is near! I hope you all enjoyed this story.

Warning: sexual content

Harry and Draco continued to stand making out just outside of the great hall for quite along time, only coming up for air when they thought they would suffocate. Suddenly, a storm of footsteps headed for the door and the two boys jumped apart. They stared at each other for a moment before Draco took Harry by the hand, and began running.

Harry was in such a daze, and had no Idea where they were headed. It wasn't until they made it to the dungeons, that he realized what was happening. Draco led Harry through the portal into the common room, and upstairs to the dorm hallway. Once they reached their assigned room, Draco Slammed Harry against the wall and began kissing along his neck, sending shivers down the other boy's spine. Harry then reached behind him, turned the knob of the doors, and began walking backwards into the room, never breaking lip contact with Draco.

Draco released himself from Harry's lips to close and lock the door. He then took out his wand, and cast a silencing spell on the room. He walked over back to Harry who was staring at him in a lust filled daze, and attacked his lips again. With his wand still in his hand, Draco murmured a spell against Harry's lips, causing the two beds in the room to morph into one.

Malfoy's hands did a smooth sliding movement up and down Harry's arms, and when he reached Harry's shoulders, he simply pushed Harry's robes off. Harry didn't even notice if they hit the floor; he only knew that there was less fabric between Malfoy's fingers and his skin, more warmth and more pressure when Malfoy's hands tightened. Harry's hands were working Malfoy's shirt over his head, them made his way back to the other boy's lips.

Before he knew it Harry was pushed down onto the bed with Draco straddling him. He began slowly grinding his hips against the inexperienced boy, feeling his reaction press against him.

"Potter," Malfoy murmured, and he sounded hushed all of a sudden, like he was sharing a secret. "You," Malfoy said, then paused, "You're so hard." At that moment Harry felt it was necessary to remove all of their clothing. He struggled to remove Draco's pants but experienced some difficulty doing so. Luckily the other boy took it upon himself to undress, and harry did the same. Not long after, they were both bare skinned on the bed. Draco slowly got off of Harry and starting nudging him onto all fours until he got the hint and did it himself. One hand on his back, he used the other to guide his member to his Harry's entrance. He pushed in slowly, letting him get adjusted before moving both hands to the hips in front of him and pulling them back. He and Harry thrust simultaneously, letting the waves of pleasure overwhelm them. Keeping his hips there, they rocked back and forth on each other, trying to reach that moment. Harry touched himself while murmuring all kinds of filthy things into his pillow. Harry's cry of pleasure erupted and filled the room. Draco pulled the other boy to him even faster and not long after, came inside him, trembling with pleasure. They collapsed next to each other and cuddled up to one another with their noses almost touching.

"Wow" Harry finally breathed out finally calming down.

"I know" Draco said still in a daze. "I didn't expect it to be that...amazing"

"I wasn't expecting any of this" Harry said with a slight chuckle.

"Hey, It's not like i forced you into this" Draco stated defensively

"Oh I know. This was my choice, and I'm sure as hell glad I didn't back out" Draco laughed at this while his hand idly began drawing patterns on the other boys back.

"So what does this Mean? you know, like us" Harry questioned carefully

"Whatever you want it to be" Draco smiled. He gave Harry a quick peck on the nose.