New Discoveries

After Harry had left the dorm in rage, Draco was left alone to his thoughts. He kept wondering what could have set Harry off. Was it stress from school? Did he miss his friends? So many possibilities ran through his brain as to why he had left so abruptly, but one theory stood out. Did he sense that I was bisexual?

Draco had been confused about his sexuality for years. When he was younger, he found himself staring at girls and feeling attracted to them, but occasionally a boy would catch his eye as well. During his 6th year, his whole life was flipped upside down. Not only was he appointed to do the bidding of the dark lord, but he was also going through a major identity crisis. He knew he wasn't gay because he was still attracted to girls, like Pansy Parkinson and Hermoine, but knew he couldn't be straight because he found himself attracted to some of the other boys such as Dean Thomas. It wasn't until the beginning of 7th year when the wizard ing world began to fall apart that he decided to accept himself. He figured that he should die in the war, he should go knowing fully well who he was. With that he also decided to come out to his parents, who did not support him in any way, shape, or form. However, Draco was smart enough to spare them the burden of knowing who he he believed was the most attractive person at school.

Harry had left the dorm room in a complete mess. By magically summoning his belongings, the room was torn up and left in a state of pure chaos. Because his school work load was light, Draco decided to tidy up the room by hand. After being disowned by his family after the war, He had gotten used to cleaning and doing household work, rather than having a house elf do it for him.

As he was clearing scattered papers, clothes, and random school supplies, from the group, he came across something that he did not recognize as his own. It was a red leather bound book with glittering gold leaf around the edges of the pages. Draco assumed that it was an item that someone had taken very good care of, and that rarely saw the light of day. Curious as to what was in the book, he opened it to the first page where it read: This is Property of Harry James Potter. If you read this I will find you, and erase every single memory you possess. Draco slowly closed the book and remained frozen in the middle of the room, realizing what he had just found...