An Unexpected Encounter

Harry carefully creaked open the door to his shared room, and silently slipped in, trying not to wake Malfoy. He then tiptoed over to his bed, and slid underneath the emerald green comforter, falling into a deep sleep.

Harry was outside wearing a black pull over sweater, grey jeans and a pair of green converse high-tops. The fresh crisp air filled his lungs with ever breath he took. He was leisurely walking down the green hillsides of Hogwarts minding his own business and enjoying the weather. It was spring, his favorite time of the year. Harry continued to stroll around aimlessly, but something, someone, caught his eye. The person was walking towards him at a steady pace, not fast or slow. Curious as to who it was, Harry walked towards the stranger. As the figure came closer and closer, it became evident to Harry who it was. The blond hair gave him away as it shimmered in the bright afternoon sunlight. As they continued moving closer and closer towards one another, a strange sensation fell over Harry. His heart rate rapidly increased, and his stomach turned into a knot. He couldn't control or explain this feeling. Suddenly, the two boys were face to face staring deep into each others eyes, neither of them spoke a single word. Draco was the first to make a move. He extended his hand out for The other boy to take, while still staring into his jade eyes. Harry grabbed his hand in return without hesitation. All of a sudden, he was abruptly pulled down onto the grass, with Malfoy hovering over him. They stayed his this position for a couple of minutes just staring into eachother's eyes, as if trying to read each other's minds. Harry opened his mouth as if to say something, but was stopped by a pair of soft lips against his. He was caught off guard and was unsure of what to do, but eventually relaxed into the kiss. Harry let out a soft gasp as Malfoy delicately trailed his fingers along Harry's jaw line. Malfoy took this as a perfect oppertunity to slip his tougune into the other boy's mouth. Harry entangled his hands in Malfoys light hair, and moved to his neck where he lightly nibbled at the sensitive skin, causing Draco to whisper "Potter...Potter" It seemed as if Malfoy was calling out his name louder and louder each time. "POTTER!"

Harry felt something thick and fluffy hit his face, causing him to bolt upright. After opening his eyes and finding his glasses he realized where he was; in bed. Malfoy had just whacked him in the face with a pillow attempting to wake him up. It wasn't until he was in the shower getting ready for the day, that the memories of the dream came flooding back into his mind. Harry was mortified, yet strangely intrigued. He wasn't sure why he had dreamt what he did, but did't necessarily hate it.

Hello wonderful people who read my story! Please comment and tell me what you think so far! :)