info

Name - (Y/N)
last name - (L/N)
Moms name - (M/N)
Dads name - (D/N)

Quirk: Techno
Your quirk allows you to summon any weapon(s) on command. So to say you want a bomb. You get a bomb.
Because of your weapon summoning your quirk also allows you to dive deep into technology. Such as building anything that comes to mind without any problem. You can create anything from the objects around you.
Since your quirk allows you to create anything out of anything you have grown accustomed to earth and metal bending.
Drawbacks:
When you summon to many or an a large array of them your skin starts to show signs of cuts. And if you keep using your quirk afyer the smaller lines appear not only will bigger ones keep appearing but your smaller wounds will burst open and bleed out.
Earth bending for the matter though is a quite difficult subject for you. You've had your weapons and building skills your whole life and later on did you only discover earth and metal bending. Since you've technically have been using metal building your whole life while making devices, means that you've had no time to actually practice any earth bending. So you have little knowledge or control over this side of your quirk.
Metal Bending to you is like a breeze. Since you can literally create anything, metal is your best friend. How many devices you've made by just forcing the gravity around the peices to form together and screw on themselves, Basically makes medal bending a piece of cake. You can only bend metal that is in a radius of 500 feet, and it must be around you. You cannot physically or mentally summon metal chunks unless your planning on using them for something. You can summon objects to create a new device or weapon but you cannot just summon metal.
For some reason your quirk doesn't allow you to do that. But you have been trying to get a hold of it by summoning smaller peices of metal and using those as weapons once your maxed out on weapon summoning. But every great thing comes at a cost. Such as your energy starts to run low if you bend to much and if you keep bending you'll eventually pass out from exhaustion.

Love interest
- Midoriya Izuku
-Shoto Todoroki
- Bakugou Katsuki
- Kirishima Ejirou
-Kaminari Denki
- Tokoyami Fumikage
- Shinso Hitoshi
- Monoma Neito
- Togato Mirio
- Amajiki Tamaki
- Hado Nejire
- Sero Hanta
- Iida Tenya
- Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
- Yaoyorozu Momo
- Tsuyu Asui
-Uraraka Ochaco
- Kyoka Jirou
- Ojiro Mashiro
- Hawks (don't worry he's gonna be younger)
- Shigaraki
- Dabi
- Toga Himiko
- Aizawa Shota (don't worry I'm making him younger)
- Shoji
- Yuuga Aoyama
- Shihai Kuroiro
- Hatsume Mei
- Kai Chisaki
- Hari
- Mirko
- maybe more in the future, ill take suggestions