Chapter 4 Meet the Todoroki's

((A/N) I know that Touya ran away way before this but I'm just gonna change the timeline and plot a little just do you can meet Him before he runs away.)

*2 weeks after you met Shoto*
Shoto had invited you to come over to his house to meet his family, well more like his father did. Right now Shota was driving you to the Todoroki household. Shoto warned you about his father, don't know why but all he said was 'please be careful of my father (Y/N)' then went back to building a sand castle. Shota started pulling up into the driveway of the Todoroki mansion, you felt a little nervous at first but you shook the feeling off knowing Shoto was going to be their. You put on a smile and stepped out of the car with Shota. You walked towards the door with Shota slowly trailing behind you wondering if he can still make it out of here. You reached the door and before you could do anything the door was answered by a boy with red hair and teal eyes that looked a little older than you. He gave you a welcoming smile and welcomed you both in.

"Ah Shota we need to talk." A talk man with a beard made out of fire!?! He spotted me and sent a glare in my direction that sent shivers down your spine. You backed away a few steps and lulled your head down while averting your gaze. You were then tackled into a hug by a girl with white hair who looked a little older than you. She started squeezing the life out if you.

"AH SHE'S SO CUTE!" The girl screamed. "Fuyumi stop it! Your hugging her to hard!" A male voice said. Wait. I remember that voice! It was Shoto! I wiggled my way out of the who I assume was Fuyumi. Once I got out of her grasp I ran over to Shoto and gave him a hug. You giggle a little while his cheeks were coated with blush for a split second. You hadn't noticed that Shota and the fire man had walked away already. Probably to talk about hero work or something. They invited you to come and sit down and have something to eat, you greatly applied and sat down next to Shoto. You all conversed for quiet a while and you learned different things about them each until flame man came back and asked to speak to you, Shoto, and Touya. You all shared a look and finally obliged and followed the man.
You followed him into a large office looking room, and Shota was no where to be seen. "(Y/N)." You jumped a little and looked at the older male. He smiled creepily and started talking again. "(Y/N) I'd like you to have the hand of one of my sons." All of our eyes widened, Shoto grabbed your hand while Touya scowled. Then all of a sudden Shota came out of now where and grabbed your hand and started pulling you away. "(Y/N) were leaving, say goodbye." Your looked saddened and you furrowed tour brows. "Bye bye Shoto cya later Touya." You said. "(Y/N) Please don't go!" Touya yelled. Shoto just hung his head.