chapter 2

Meanings 

Chisana - Tiny 

    Chapter 2. Junior High is full of secrets 

    “Y/N get your ungrateful ass up! You're going to be late for school! What if that gives us a bad reputation!?!?” 

    You groaned and rolled over towards your night stand. Your mother's voice was quite loud and of course you didn’t want to ruin your “glorious parents reputation”. You swung your legs on the side of the bed and stretched your arms as you were extremely tired after training last night. Your parents don’t usually let you hang out with anybody unless they have a lot of money or power. So you have visited the Todoroki, Iida,  and Yaoyorozu household many times. You train with them quite a lot but even though your parents would literally murder you if they found out, but youve been having private training lessons with your friends Denki and Ejirou. Honestly it’s mostly just you and Kiri, Denki doesn't last long. 

    “Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? You’ve got twenty minutes and it’s a thirty minute walk!” 

    Oh yeah thats right… they don’t let the driver take me anywhere. It’s a good thing that they hired an apprentice driver, his name is Akiru and every once in a while he drives you. The only time you're actually driven by your main driver Chiffon is when you're going to either Shotos, Momos, or Tenyas. 

    “Y/N!” 

    .

    .

    .

    Oh shit. 

You hurried down the stairs with your school bag, your phone and text books residing inside. You ran by the kitchen and grabbed some toast left out. 

    “Bye Mom! Love ya!” You hugged your mom and ran out the door, hearing her angry shouts behind you. 

    Even though your parents literally suck, you still can’t bring yourself to hate them. After all they took you in when no one else woud.You bolted your way to school though. One thought sticking in your head. I’M SO FUCKED WHEN I GET HOME!

    You threw open your classroom door and held onto the hinges with one hand with the other on your knee. You were panting trying to catch your breath. But you were able to say, “I… made...it…” But then you collapsed on the floor. 

    “Wow Chisana I didn't know you were that out of shape!” 

You know that voice…. 

    “SHUT UP KATSU! I HAD TO RUN THREE MILES IN 20 MINUTES AT LEAST I HAVE BETTER GRADES THAN YOU!” You yelled at the blonde headed boy while pointing a finger at him. But what you said was true. Even though Katsuki has good grades, yours are a lot better. Mostly because of the pressure from your parents. But still better. 

    “Why you little-” 

“Alright Enough! Y/N take a seat, we're gonna start off today with a short lesson then we will be discussing highschool.” Your teacher cut off bakugou before he could scream a line of colorful words at you. You smiled and took your seat behind the angry blonde which was also conveniently next to your best friend Izuku. 

    After about an hour of the teacher boasting about how great he is, he finally spoke up about highschool. 

    “As you all know the end of the year is right around the corner…. And high school will be coming up… But I’m pretty sure you all already know that and have decided to go into the hero course!” He kept pausing, which forced everyone to the edge of their seats in suspense.