Bonus/Spoiler

*You meet Shinso before this happens just to clear things up, this is also after the USJ incident and when they get yelled about the sports festival.*
All of the other classes were outside your door and were murmuring about your class. You know just how to work them up and get under their skin about the sports festival. Then Monoma came up and did his usual pose of putting a hand on his head and standing sideways.
"I heard that if you show potential in the sports festival you can get transported Into the hero course! Which means some of you are going to have to leave!" Now that's what got your classmates going. But instead you thought of this to be a perfect time to be stupid. So you drank some water and spit it out not noticing it hit someone. "WHAT!?!?" You yelled at no one in specific.

"YOU OLD HAG!" You heard some explosions go off. " uh oh." You sweat dropped. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" He kept yelling at you, you looked at the angry tall man who was now soaked in water. He was kinda funny looking. "Oh you wanna go porcupine! " you yelled getting ready to fight the angry animal. "(Y/N) No!" Izuku shouted while holding you back while Kirishima tried to hold back Katsuki. "Come here you little dick!" You threw an insult at him. "WHAT WAS THAT!?!" Katsuki yelled back. Suddenly you were picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. "OH MY GOD!" You yelled. "AH OUT ME DOWN!!" You saw some purple hair ferrying gravity.
"You still owe me lunch." Shinso said. "Oh yea.." you'd said. You had a blank face on while Shinso was still carrying you over his shoulder down the hallway. the commotion stopped as they watched you walk away.

A/N hoped you liked this little bonus/spoiler I might do some more in the future if you guys like.(but I need ideas)