Chapter 5

*Time skip 6 days after you met the Todoroki's*
You were at the spot that you and Shoto decided to meet up at everyday. Right now Shoto was pushing you on the swing, which gave you immense joy for some reason because you were giggling. You and Shoto decided to just forget what happened at his house and still hang out. Suddenly a blonde hedgehog came in front of you and stopped the swing. He leaned his face closer to yours.

"Really (Y/N), you demoted yourself so much that tour hanging out with him?!?" Katsuki yelled at you. You leaned backwards to get away from the blasto boy. Then all of a sudden you were pushed off the swing and then you were pulled behind Shoto.

"Hey leaves her alone!" Shoto yelled at Katsuki, he then grabbed your hand and started walking away. You didn't look back, you just kept staring at Shoto in awe and appreciation. Your lips gave off a small smile which was soon replaced by a confused expression when someone grabbed your other hand. You looked back to see Katsuki pulling on your other arm. They started pulling back and forth while throwing insults at each other. It was like a game off tuggle war and you were the rope. Then you looked up and saw this lady getting her purse stolen. I separate myself from the two boys who seemed to not have noticed my escape. I ran towards the woman and yell at the man.

"Hey let go of her purse!" You activate your quirk and analyze the man, while your eyes turned bright blue. His quirk is liquidfer whatever he touches it turns into liquid. He is 37 and has no job. He is 5'9 and is skinny. Man I love this quirk. You smirk. "And what can a little girl like you do?" He slurred. He sounded drunk, so maybe you could actually hold tour own against him if things got out of control. And idea popped into your head and started to take your plan into action. You busted your speed with some technology you finished tweeking last week. You grabbed the bag and went behind the man and kicked him. You handcuffed the man to the ground. You gave the women her bag back and told her what to do.

"You can contact the police mam, and here's your bag back!"(yes Aizawa still doesn't let u have a phone even though your like some tech genius). You started heading back towards Shoto. Apparently Katsuki left after you handcuffed the man. So you and Shoto started for your house because you two were gonna have a sleep over.

*Time skip to sleep over*
You and Shoto are in your room on your bed playing Uno. Shoto kept losing because you kept using your quirk and his quirk wouldn't really help him. Shota was out because he got called out for something. Its one if those last minute notice cases, some villains just decided to start some chaos. Suddenly you heard a crash downstairs (you live in an apartment and you own two stories and the roof) you and Shoto shared a look and got up from the bed.

"(Y/N) what is it?" Shoto asked, you shrugged and activated tour quirk. The only reason you can make whatever you want is id you touch it, it is because your eyes shine a light bright blue and you can see through things, it also helps you builds stuff and helps map it out. You use your vision and look around downstairs first you didn't see anything until you looked down the upstairs hallway to see the man waking up the stairs.

"He's coming up stairs!" You whispered/yelled. You grabbed Shoto's hand and brought him to a secret are in your wall you made without Shota's permission, it only has some inventions your making. Shoto made it in but you probably did t hear the door opening because someone grabbed you from behind. You screamed and kicked but apparently that didn't work. The man craated a portal and transported you to some run down looking bar. 

(A/N) sorry I haven't posted when I told you I would some things came up and I forgot. I'll post the special soon, and another chapter not long after. I'll also be doing longer chapters to make up for my absence. Cya!