Chapter 3 A new start

*2 years later*
Your now 6 years old and you've only seen Kacchan and Izuku twice, both of the times you ran away afraid of what they'll say. Right now Shota and President Mic(because he still doesn't know how to keep you under control) were taking you to the park. As you were walking along you saw Kacchan running along with 2 other boys, and neither if then were Izuku...where'd Izuku go? You shrugged it off and kept walking while also trying to avoid the little hedgehog. That's when you saw a boy with bi colored hair. Cool! You stopped up to the boy, with a big smile plastered on your face.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N)!" You introduced yourself to the pretty boy. "What's your name?" The big stared at you in disbelief with his Heterochromia eyes. Wow beautiful. The boy saw me looking at him so he immediately out his hand over some burn mark on his face. He averted his gaze away from the young girl in front of him. You giggled at his actions and gently grabbed his hand and moved it away from his face and clasped his hand in yours.

"Please don't hide it!" You exclaimed loudly, he winced at how loud your voice was. "I think it makes you look prettier!" You have him a toothy grin. The at first looked shocked until he let out a little smile.

"Shoto" you heard him mumble. "Huh" you question. "Shoto, my name is Shoto." He repeated. Your smile widened, you grabbed his hand and pulled him of the bench and  towards the playground. "Come on lets play together Shoto!" You screamed energetically. Finally he gave you a real smile, well you just made another friend. Maybe you won't be so lonely anymore...