Chapter 35 (Liam)

Liked by zayn, charlieputh, harry_styles, gigihadid, niallhoran louistommo and 2,175,632 others liampayne 15 November

liampayne 15 November. This day means so much to me.
15 November 2011 age 17 I told my parents I'm gay. I wasn't afraid of what they will say to me. I knew they would accept me for who I am but I was still nervous.
So we were eating dinner just the 3 of us (my sisters where at uni) and suddenly I told that I have something important to tell them. My dad asked what and I said "Mum, Dad I'm gay". Then together they said "Finally" and start laughing and my mum was like "We know honey, probably before you even understand it" then we continue eating.
15 November 2012. I told my best friends I was gay. That's where it was a bit difficult for me. In high school I used to get bullied a lot and I knew that some of my "Friends" were homophobic so I was afraid to come out to them but I knew that if I didn't come out to them back then I would never do that. So one day I told them. I'm not gonna lie in the begging it was difficult. Only 3 friends of mine talked to me andysamuels, niallhoran and charlieputh! I am more than thankful to Andy, Niall and Charlie. I wish Andy was here with me and see him more but he is away in Australia.
Of course I didn't talk to my other friends. The boys were enough for me. Obviously the bullying got worse (I've been bullied since I was 6 years old), I used to skip classes so I didn't have to meet them. One day I was walking home and I saw one of my bullies and he beat me so hard I went to hospital and stay in there for 3 weeks. I was THAT bad. Thank god I had the boys with me and my family. This boy had to change school. My bullying didn't stop but it became affordable.
And now here we are 5 years later.
So much has change, I became a model and I love it. I met some of the most important people in my life.
niallhoran the boy were when I'm sad will always make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. But I can rely on you for whatever I need. I know you since I was 5 years old and you were 8, and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me! Love you Nialler.
charlieputh this boy is amazing. You are always there when I need you and I couldn't be more grateful. 9 years of the best friendship. I am so glad I have you and Niall as my best friends! 
cherylofficial my sweet girl. My colleague. I love this woman. You are amazing. I also have the owner to be your sons god-father.
winnieharlow My favourite girl in the Whole world. She is amazing and she is always there when I need her. She always make my life easier and happier, especially when I'm in LA.
shawnmendes a little boy from Ontario who came to London and stole Niallers heart. I am so thankful to you, you make Niall so happy! You are literally a little angel.

And of course the new people in my life

louistommo the boy who is more hilarious than Niall and that says a lot. He is just an amazing person and I'm sure he will be an amazing Papa as well.
harry_styles this boy is so quiet but when you get to know him he is nothing like that. He is just perfect, and I'm sure he will be an amazing Dad as well. I can't wait to meet your baby peanut and spoil him.
gigihadid my sweet girl. I get to know you better this year and I couldn't be happier you are in my life. You are always so kind to me and thank you for that.
And last but definitely not least I want to thank my beautiful boyfriend Zayn, Yes I said boyfriend. Me and Zayn are indeed dating, so back off people, he is mine😂 !
zayn my Zizu. I love more than anything in this world. Thank you for always be there for me, thank you for loving me as much as I love you. Thank you.
You are the most important person in my life right now and I don't know if I could succeed all of this without you by my side. You never told me to come out just because you wanted to, you supported me and told me to come out whenever I feel ready. I am ready now. I want to hold your hand outside without being afraid that someone would caught us, to kiss you whenever I want to.
I love you and I will always love you ❤️

[Comments turn off ]