Chapter 99 (Niall)

Liked by zayn, cherylofficial, shawnmendes, harry_styles and 2,725,861 others niallhoran Life is so unfair

niallhoran Life is so unfair. Why did this happened to you?! You are the most kind person I have ever meet in my life and I have met a lot. You are my best friend and I never thanked you for that . When people made fun of me you were there for me or for Charlie, but when they made fun of you you always told us it was OK and that you are OK, even tho you weren't. I never thanked you for accepting my crazy and sometimes annoying self. I never thanked you when you told me to ask Shawn for a date and now I am more in love and happier than ever. I never thanked you for every advice you told me to follow and they always come to be the best! So thank you Liam for everything you have done for me. I will Always be thankful to you!
I'm saying the truth when I say that you are the most amazing person and friend everyone could ever ask for. My life will be empty without you by my side to tell me what to do, call me and Louis perves and idiots, or without me, you and Charlie hanging out once a month and thinking about the past and how our lives have change.
Two days before the accident we were together and we made plans about the future and how we imagine our lives me with Shawn and you with Zayn. How we are living our best life right now and how we never wanted to stop living it. So don't let it stop Liam, please live for us, for your family, for Zayn. Live for you! Live for you to live every single thing you told me that night. Live Liam, please.
Woke up Li, I'm begging you. I love you and I miss you so much ❤️

[Comments turned off]