Chapter 115 (Zayn)

Liked by liampayne, shawnmendes, harry_styles, louistommo and 4,026,9854 otherszayn Happy Birthday to my favourite human in the Whole Universe

zayn Happy Birthday to my favourite human in the Whole Universe. I love this boy so much ❤️You are my whole world, my everything, my life. I now can't live without you in my life.
When your heart stopped and I thought I had lost you, I was thinking of ending my life too, cause I couldn't live without you. You are my life Lili. But now you are here with me, sleeping in our bed while I am writing this and making breakfast for you.
This 11 months we've been together it's a blessing, I've never been happier ❤️ I think that even if I express how I feel about you it's still not enough, I love you SOOO much ❤️. Sometimes I think how someone THAT perfect as you could fall in love with someone like me. How you are mine? I still can't find the answer to that. I only know that I'm yours till you decide that I'm not good enough for you and leave me, cause if it's up to me I will NEVER leave you.
I wish I could explain your eyes and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skips a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel complete! I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. Happy 22nd Birthday my love. I hope we get to live all of our birthdays together from now on.
I love you so much ❤️

[Comments turned off]