Chapter 97 (Charlie)

Liked by niallhoran, zayn, cherylofficial, louistommo and 2,705,341 others charlieputh The doctors said that you will not woke up that only a miracle can save you, tho they still do their best to save you

charlieputh The doctors said that you will not woke up that only a miracle can save you, tho they still do their best to save you. You have been on a coma for 4 weeks, your heart stopped 2 times but you came back, you keep fighting, cause you are the strongest person I know and I admire you for that!
I don't want to believe that you will not wake up again. That I will never talk to you and tell you how stressed, happy, tired, sad, exhausted, excited I am ever again. That me, you and Niall will never hang out and tell stories from when we were kids.
I remember when me and Nialler were 12 and you were 8, it was 2 weeks after I moved from New Jersey to Wolverhampton. I was so shy and I thought I wouldn't make friends but then you and Niall come to me and told me to sit with you, I was so happy I had made 2 friends. I didn't know then that you two would change my life forever.
I remember at 15 when your mother made this delicious cookies and we stole them all, got drinks and locked in your bedroom till the next morning. I remember how we didn't sleep that night and we talked about our future... Me and Niall wanted to be famous singers and have everything we wanted. But you wanted to be a model, have money and give them all to charities, your family and to people who wanted help, you never thought yourself, the others always comed first. I remember when our dreams did come true how the first money we got we gave them all to Wolverhamptons orphan where the kids needed them.
Liam we have been through so much together and I want to live so much more. You are the best friend anyone could ever ask for! You are amazing and I don't want to loose you.. Please show to everyone how strong you are and please wake up
Love you and I miss you hoodie stealer ❤️

[Comments turned off]

Author Note
I always wanted to know if Liam found Charlie's hoodie.