Chapter 72 (Celebnews)

Liked by fuckzayn and 2,085 others celebnews Model liampayne 21, and singer, songwriter and producer charlieputh 26, looked very cosy at each others Istastory

celebnews Model liampayne 21, and singer, songwriter and producer charlieputh 26, looked very cosy at each others Istastory... Liam is currently dating Beau singer and songwriter zayn 26. Is there trouble in paradise??
Read full article by clicking the link in the bio.

View all 5,096 comments

ziam_updates Is this tabloid even serious??? Charlie and Liam are BEST FRIENDS. They know each other since forever. Leave Zayn, Liam and Charlie the fuck alone.

ziamisreal I can't believe I read this trash. Liam and Charlie are best friends. The hearts and the sweet words doesn't mean a thing for them. They love each other as friends and nothing more.

liampayne Go do something important instead of write shitty articles about my relationship with my boyfriend and my best friend. I usually wouldn't respond but Charlie has an amazing girlfriend who did nothing wrong and she and Charlie deserve peace in there lives. Me and Zayn as well. In the stories I was happy cause I was hanging out with my best friend who hadn't seeing for the last 3 months and I missed him. Charlie is my best friend and nothing more. Zayn is my boyfriend and nothing less. Zayn doesn't have to be jealous because I has hanging out with My best friend for 9 years. He knows how much I love him. He was at a friends home too, should I be jealous of them because they are with my boyfriend??? Of course the fuck not cause they are his BEST FRIENDS!!! So please leave me, Zayn and our friends the fuck alone.
|
liamiseverything 👏👏👏 King snapped and he snapped hard
|
liams_smile You know he is really mad when he swears, Liam never swear. Well said King, proud of you 💋

zjm_updates Liam was so right!!! Leave my boys alone!!!

fuckzayn Zayn is such an arsehole, he totally deserves it if Liam cheated on him with the other dude.
|
ziamisreal I didn't read right, right?? Listen hear you bitch! Zayn is an amazing person who deserves nothing but happiness in his life! He and Liam are happy. And no one cheated no one so get your ass away from here if you are not going to support them!
Liked by liampayne