Chapter 73 (Zayn)

Liked by gigihadid, liampayne, niallhoran, louistommo, harry_styles, shawnmendes, cherylofficial, charlieputh and 2,896,752 others zayn OK so let's make something really clear

zayn OK so let's make something really clear. Liam Payne is my boyfriend for 5 nearly 6 months now and I trust him more than anything this world. I tell him everything and so does he. He knows me and I know him. So I know for a fact that he will never cheat especially with a person who knows for years and he is his best friend. It's so sad that this "magazine" drag Charlie's name who happens to have an amazing girlfriend who love each other.
I admit that I am a jealous and an over protective person, especially when it comes to Liam who is sweet and too innocent for this world, but to people I don't know and trust not to people who I trust and love dearly. Liam and Charlie have know each other since they were young, 9 nearly 10 years to be exact and I know for a fact that this could never happen.
Also I didn't know that inviting your best friend into your house is something bad. Liam was feeling lonely cause I was at my best friends house. That's why he called his best friend to come and keep him company till I arrived home (Liam was ill that's why he didn't come to Louis and Harry's home). When I arrived we sat down the 3 of us and talk. Charlie is an amazing person and very faithful to his relationship so respect him and Charlotte at least if you don't respect mine and Liam's.
Liam is the best thing that ever happened to me and I want to be his as long as he wants me cause I'm not planning leaving his side. Let's hope this is the last time I'm responding to this disrespectful articles about my relationship with my boyfriend and our best friends.

[Comments turned off]