Chapter Six - No Doors Left Closed

I rustle around in my soft warm sheets, trying to coax myself out of the position I'm entrapped in.

My patience wavers as I just make myself even worse off as I was before. I slowly untangle my arms from the sheets and run my hands down my face in exasperation. Just my legs now.

Today marks a week since I first came. Nothing else has happened since the incident on my first day.

My cheeks heat up. The incident of my first kiss being taken. I sigh and relax onto the bed beneath me, my eyes close. My mind rummages through my memories until it lands on Viktor and me outside in the rain.

I remember everything so vividly.

The rain dripping down his face caressing each and every one of his hard features. I remember him trying to get me to look at him, but I refused. Until his cold hands forced me to look into his eyes. And he reassured me about the things I'd fretted about. I remember the burst I had felt in my chest. I thought it was courage then but now, now I think it was something else.

I remember flinging my arms around his neck and pulling him close enough for me to kiss him.

I kissed him.

My breath turns ragged. I feel the sheets above my briefs move. My cock tingles. I move my hand slowly in the direction of the sensations.

I pant as I grasp my member. A small whine leaves my lips as I begin to move. Images of the boys flash though my mind, Viktor in his towel that hung dangerously low, the twins kissing at the table, Viktor scolding me.

I whimper loudly as I feel myself coming closer to the edge. My hips move in sync with my hand. Shallow breaths leave my mouth, as I try to keep my moans intact. My toes curl, my back arches, my body tenses and I let out a piercing moan as I cum.

My chest heaves and try to reach over to my bedside table for some tissue. I huff when I realise I can't reach, and I stand abruptly. Forgetting the fact that my legs were still tangled in my sheets. I face plant the floor, a groan slips past my lips.

"Alexander?"

I gasp slightly in surprise as I look up, "I didn't hear you come in."

"Yeah, your door was already open, are you ok?" Magnus questions awkwardly, as his eyebrows furrow. The door was already open? But I swear I closed it last night. A shiver runs up my spine. "Do you need some help?"

"Yes please," He moves towards me, I feel something wet and thick as I move my hands. Oh shit, "Wait, actually no I'm fine." His eyes run over my body suspiciously. Magnus shrugs.

"Ok, well it's time for meds." He heads towards the door, "Oh and I'll tell Rafen your fine."

"Rafen? Why?"

"He really did forget then?" I tilt my head in confusion. "Danielo asked Rafen to come and get you. And he came back down around ten minutes later, and when we asked him where you were he just said he forgot to wake you. It was weird, he looked a bit flushed. Rafen never gets flushed." Magnus walks out the room.

So Rafen came upstairs to wake me but goes back down ten minutes later without me saying that he forgot?

Magnus said my door was open when he came in. My cheeks become very hot. He heard. He probably saw as well. I face palm.

"Eww." I screech as my cum smushes over my face.

****

"Here," I look up as Danielo hands me a hot cup of coffee, "Do you want any sugar?"

"No, thank you." Danielo's lips twitch upwards, and he sits down next to me. I wrap my hands around the scorching mug, and sigh as the pain hits me straight away.