Character Question - Answers

Viktor

-If you hurt my Alexander I will murder you.

"I would sincerely like to see you try, but I have no intention of hurting Alexander without his consent."

-Would you ever bottom for anyone?

Twenty minutes of laughter followed by a silence, "No."

-Why did you and your brother decide to open the home?

"We dreamed of running away and making a place for boys like us so that's what we did. So it begun as a safe place for queer boys who didn't have anywhere to go, but when I got my PhD we decided it would be for queers with mental health."

-Why do you have such a dominant personality... is it because of something that happened in your childhood?

"I have always had to take charge and look after people, so I just grew into the role. I had a pretty normalish childhood. My Dad left with a younger woman, but made sure I'd never struggle for money. My mom got some money because the idiot forgot the prenup. She got pregnant with Danielo and abbiamo vissuto tutti felici e contenti."

Danielo

-Ever hear of a thing called consent?

"Wow. Just wow."

-What's the 'worst' (roughest) thing you've ever done (in sex)?

"Made one of the boys wear a head teaser and cock ring all day, and cut a hole in their boxers so they would be ready for me at all times. Don't worry it was well deserved."

-Have you and Viktor ever talked about getting a therapy pet?

"We have discussed it a few times actually. Oakley wants a puppy but Orion wants a kitten. The others say they aren't bothered but I know for a fact that Rafen adores kittens and I don't think the loud barking will be good for Lawrence. I'm not sure if cats can be therapy pets... But it will be a change for our bratty kitten to not get his own way."

-Where did you get money for the house?

"Viktor's dead-beat rich asshole of a dad."

Rafen

-Why are you so mad? (Also have a cookie)

"I don't like cookies. Just give it to Oakley and make sure it's not a peanut butter one though. And I just have moments of anger I don't really know. Was it because I was abandoned by my mother as a child who knows?

-Who is your best friend?

"Umm that weird annoying asshole... what was his name again? Magnet-Magnum-Magnus? Oh yeah that was the one."

-What are some of your triggers for your anger?

"Sometimes nothing it can just come up for no apparent reason which makes me even more angry. But the usual arguments, new things, basically the same things that would make anyone angry. Mine's just a bit more exaggerated."

-What makes you the angriest and what helps you to calm down?

"When my lovers have doubts or hurt themselves." Coughs manly trying to over compensate for actual feelings. "I always feel better when I fuck my love into them."

Magnus

-Do you watch Shadow Hunters?

"Do I watch Shadow Hunters? Pftt is that even a question 'Jalec' is my password I will wait forever for them. And I am nothing like Mr Bane thank you very much."