Chapter Eleven - There Are Only Angels With Filthy Souls

“Come and sleep with us Alex.” Danielo coaxes in a soothing tone.

We have all just finished breakfast.

On routine after filling their bellies they all go up to their sacred ‘room’ to cuddle together. And over the month I have been here, I have always politely declined their request.

Everything has been different since I showed them my scar. In a majorly good way. They have all been more affectionate and trusting of me. Even Orion has hugged me, cautiously but a hug none the less. I have started sharing my bed with one of the youngers every day. I’m still a little afraid to share a bed with the likes of Viktor or Rafen. I wouldn’t know what to do. They make me feel so vulnerable, even if it is in a good way it’s still scary.

I itch my arm awkwardly, “I don’t know…” I do long to share a bed with them, to feel the heat from their bodies and their limbs entangled with mine. Yet the thought still makes me tremble. I know that I can’t keep holding it off because I think eventually they will stop asking.

He cups my cheek in his hand when I look down, caressing me softly, “We all want you in there, for you to be close to us.” He places a soft kiss on my lips taking my breath with him when he pulls back, “But I don’t want to pressure you into something you aren’t ready for or don’t want.”

I sense the sincerity in his voice and it makes my reluctance disappear. “Ok.” I murmur.

“Ok?”

“Ok.”

He smiles intensely and grabs my hand leading me into the room. He pushes the door open gently revealing a lovely sight. The boys are knitted together closely, their different shades of skin blending in to create a beautiful picture. The twins are in the middle, hugging each other tightly. Next to Orion is Magnus then Lawrence and Rafen. And on the other side is Oakley then Garnet and Viktor, who is spooning the redheaded boy tightly.

A few pairs of eyes find their way to my nervous body, the others are kept tightly shut, either sleeping or groaning to close the door.

“Ally.” Garnet beams as he attempts to free Viktor’s grip and sit up. His attempt is futile, but he doesn’t give up until the hand that was displayed on his hip disappears under the thin white sheet.

“Are you sleeping with us?” Orion perks as he rubs his eyes cutely. I nod curtly pursing my lips when Danielo pushes me towards the bed.

Orion and Oakley make a space between each other, the latter whining for me to hurry up and get in because he was tired. I crawl cautiously over the flailed limbs and shuffle under the sheets in-between the precious pair.

Oakley instinctively cuddles my side and wraps his legs around mine. His brother is more cautious but still nuzzles into my chest tenderly, I wrap my arm around his frame pulling him closer.

Danielo places himself in-between Orion and Garnet. He and Viktor trap the lively muffin in-between their hard chests making the curly-haired boy sigh and close his eyes. I do the same.

***

I feel the bed shuffle a little and someone’s feet patter on the ground.

That’s the trouble with insomnia, every little noise wakes you up. I sit up in the bed slowly, to see Garnet sneaking out of the room.

I stand up on the mattress and wobble over Viktor’s side of the bed. I steady myself off the bed and begin after him, but someone’s hand wraps tightly around my wrist. I look back to see a concerned Viktor.

“Where are you going? The bathroom is the other way.” He asks gruffly, his hoarse morning voice sending shivers down my spine.

“Garnet.” I explain. “He just left, I was seeing if he was ok.”