Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Slowly Mending

Disclaimer: I do Not own Naruto Unfortunately

AN// Hey! I was gonna have this an all yaoi fic but i changed it to a mostly yaoi fic.

Edited 3/8/19

While Naruto was sitting at his desk which was right by Uchiha Sasuke, not that he noticed, everyone else was gaping at him. Now, the only reason Naruto didn't sense their stares was because he was drowning in the memories of their deaths.

'Man what the hell happened to Naruto? Kiba thought. Akamaru yipped quietly

'That baka! He is just trying to look cool!' was the thought of Sakura and Ino. Then as if sensing one another's thoughts, faced each other and glared fiery death upon the other.

'N- Naruto-kun seems d-different. Hinata thought staring at her crush. She blushed as she realized she was staring.

'It seems Naruto-san has changed. I wonder what brought this change upon him. I will keep an eye on him for now.' Shino adjusted his shades.

'Was he hiding his true self? No, this happened overnight. But how is it possible? Troublesome.' Shikamaru thought, though he felt a weird feeling the longer he stared at the blond boy, almost like, camaraderie?

'Wow Naruto looks nice today.' Choji just kept eating his chips. He ate his chips.

'What happened to the dobe? He feels different, calmer.' Sasuke shrugged it off and continued to brood.

Meanwhile Naruto decided to Meditate to try and bury his grief and soon found himself in a familiar sewer. Grinning he set off towards the red light glowing at the end of the hall.

Soon enough he ended up in front of a huge cage, gates looming over him. A single red eye glowed in the darkness.

Narutos grin faded a little as he considered the fact that Kurama might not even remember. "... Kurama?"

"Yes Kit?" The giant nine tailed beast said.

Narutos grin lit up the entire seal. "You're back!"

He ran through the bars of the cage and hugged Kuramas snout. He then ran back out and got ready to rip off the seal.

"Kit, hold on. If you remove the seal now every shinobi in the village will feel it. I have not fully purified it anyways so you wouldn't be able to access Bijuu Mode anyways."

Narutos face fell. "But Kurama, I don't want you to be stuck in this cage again." He said. Kurama deserved to be freed.

"Don't worry, by the time of your mission to Nami my chakra will be pure and you can remove the seal. Of course until Jiraiya can unlock the rest of it you will only achieve half of the full power. You will not have the Rikudo Sennin Ninjutsu Repelling orbs [what are those called again?]. You will have access to only six tails of my chakra but your control will go to shit." Kurama informed him.

Naruto nodded. His face brightened as an idea struck him. "Hey Kurama! I'm a seal master right?"

Kurama nodded, not sure what his host was getting at.

"So I can at least tweak the seal, right? Maybe give you more room and better scenery."

Kurama perked up at this. "Really? You have to had a level eleven masters degree to achieve that."

Naruto nodded. "I earned The degree in battle when I freed one of the Biju from the Gedo Mezzu (is that how you spell it?)."

"Then yes you may 'tweak the seal'." Kurama said.