Of Clans Long Gone

Naruto appeared next to Haku, who was dressed in a baby blue kimono. They made their way back towards Tazuna's, and Naruto decided to strike up conversation.

"You know, Sasuke is like you. He lost his entire clan, and he found his parents being killed by his own brother, similar to your father."

Haku stared at Naruto in surprise. "Really?"

Naruto nodded, cerulean eyes clouding as he remembered his Sasuke telling him of that night. It was on days when the fighting wasn't bad and they had nothing better to do other than tend to the wounded.

"Yeah. I think you two would get along well once you explain your past to him. You may find a powerful comrade in him and hm one in you."

Haku hummed thoughtfully as they continued walking, soon approaching the house. Kakashi sat outside, his single grey eye focused solely on Naruto. Naruto fought the blush that began to creep up his neck, and gave the silver haired nin a small smile. It was still quite early, and Naruto could feel the chakra of his teammates still settled, signalling that they remained asleep.

So Naruto released his henge, and bunded up to Kakashi, pecking him on the lips through his mask. Kakashi chuckled. "Tsunami-san has just finished breakfast if you would like to have some Haku-kun." Haku nodded, and slipped into the house, the two time travellers following behind.

Tsunami greeted them with a smile, and Naruto went to wake up his teammates.

He decided to wake Sasuke first, and headed to their shared room. he gently shook the raven. "Sasuke wake up. Tsunami-san has made breakfast."

Sasuke groaned before sitting up and waving the blond off. Naruto left, giving the Uchiha his privacy, and went to wake up Sakura. She was a bit harder to wake, seeing as she wasn't used to instantl springing up. once they were all downstairs, Naruto turned to them.

"This morning, Kakashi-sensei discovered a Ninja. He wasn't hostile, and has no home or family. He bears an Ice bloodline and is the last of his clan. Please try to be nice, he has offered to help in your training."

Sasuke looked mildly surprised, while Sakura looked interested. They made their way to the kitchen, and Naruto slapped the backs of their heads as they stared at the doll-faced raven who seemed to be doing everything so gracefully. They almost sheepishly sat at the table and began to eat their own meals. Haku smiled at their interaction.

"Good morning my cute little genin. This is Haku, he will be coming back to Konoha with us, and assisting you in your training."

"Hello. thank you for having me." Haku bowed as much as he could, while sitting at the table.

"it's nice to meet you Haku-san. I'm Haruno Sakura.' Sakura smiled brightly. Haku nodded. 

"Uchiha Sasuke. I hope you're strong."

Haku's smile became a tad wider. "I'm strong enough."

The day passed as normal, training to defeat "Zabuza". Haku was a great help, and helped The two genin with chakra exercises to increase their control.

Later that night, Naruto sat on the roof, Listening on a hopefully successful conversation.

Two boys sat on the dock, conversing quietly.