Explanation

Naruto woke to a scream. Without a thought he was downstairs, tense, images of war and death and painpainpain-

Oh. It was just Zabuza. And Tsunami.

Then he realized. Zabuza shouldn't be there.

"Ano, Tsunami-san? Please don't mention his presence to anyone. He is a double agent. He isn't here to kill you or your family."

Tsunami nodded warily, relief etched onto her face. she continued with making breakfast, and Naruto stared expectantly at Zabuza.

"So. What the hell do you think you are doing?" his tone was commanding, offering no room for excuses. it was that of a Kage.

"I forgot the location you were to pick up Haku and he had left before I had the chance to hand him the ownership papers of the company for Tsunami-san."

Naruto grabbed the papers from the swordsman, and Shuffled through them. He hummed in satisfaction. 

"Tsunami-san, would you mind coming over here?"

The woman walked over nervously, and sat at the table, the two males doing the same, though Zabuza looked ready to bolt at the slightest hint of one of the other genin coming downstairs.

"So. Last night, Zabuza-san here killed Gato after hearing word that Gato would betray him and his subordinate. But, beforehand, he managed to get Gato to sign over the company and all of the money to you. I heard you had gone to political business school before your mother passed, and majored in said subject. I hope you accept this, as Wave now depends on you."

Tsunami just stared at Naruto in shock before tears began to stream down her cheeks. She threw herself across the table and hugged him, doing the same to a suddenly uncomfortable Zabuza. She went back to making breakfast with an earnest vigor, even singing to herself.

Naruto looked at Zabuza. "You should head out. According to my clone, he said Konoha would welcome you. He meant Uzushio. Haku will be welcome in Konoha for now. You are now the ambassador of Uzushio. I am slowly rebuilding, and hopefully, Konoha, Suna, and Nami can be allies."

Zabuza nodded and vanished. Naruto left to, going to meet Haku at the docks.

AN// I know this is short, but I also know that some of you have been wanting updates. I wrote this to hopefully satisfy you all for now. School is torture.