Chapter 11

Naruto flung himself at the Demon Brothers, pulling out a Kunai. He did not want to kill them, never wants to kill, but doesn't hesitate in piercing Gozus' head. Blood gushes and a couple drops land on his cheek.

 Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Sasuke fighting Mezu. Sasuke was winning, but Naruto spotted a gleam of silver hidden in the enemy's sleeve. Mezu swiped at Sasuke, a small knife coated in poison in his hand. Naruto shouted for Sasuke to move. Move because he wouldn't make it, couldn't use Hiraishin fast enough, move because youarespecialandidon'twanttoloseyouagain!

 And then Kakashi was there. Poisoned knife in one hand and Mezus neck in the other. Sasuke fell, landing on the ground with a grunt.  Kakashi looked calm but anger simmered in his eyes. Naruto felt himself sigh in relief. 'That could have turned out bad.' He thought, and heard a rumble from the seal.

  "Maa, what would the demon brothers want with a simple old bridge builder?" Kakashi asks, and it sounded lazy and relaxed, but was lined with steel sharp enough to cut. Mezu stared at Kakashi, whose lone eye bored into his. "I won't tell you anything!" He chokes out. His breath catches as a heavy killer intent is released on him. 

  Naruto walks over, hair shadowing his face, and when he looks up, his eyes are a bloody crimson, a single vertical slit as a pupil. He leans forward as Kakashi moves to the side. "You will," He starts, voice barely a whisper, " Because if you don't, I will tear you apart piece, by bloody piece, and feed you to my foxes. I am Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto, and I am the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi no Kitsune. Now, tell me why you are after Tazuna!"

 Pure fear showed on Mezus face as he stumbled over his words to answer. "He- I- Gato! Gato h-hired us! We were a-assigned to kill the b-bridge builder!"

 Naruto smiled. "See? That wasn't hard. And you would have lived," his face darkens as his eyes bleed red. "If you hadn't tried to hurt my friend!" He takes out a Kunai and plunges it into the mans chest, blood sliding down his arm. He pulls out the Kunai and wipes it on Mezus clothes. He takes out his canteen and rinses the blood off his arm. He turns to see Sakura and Sasuke staring at him with wide eyes. He stares at them seriously. "This is the life of a Shinobi. If you are not prepared to do this than you are not fit to be a Shinobi." He says before turning to continue on.