Chapter 9

Chapter 9: What do I Name this Chapter?

An// hi ppls! See, I have been lazy and stuff so the updates are coming slow. I have a new story! Again.

Check it out and review on it please. Remember every reader is treasured unless they are dicks

Enjoy the chapter!

Naruto laid on his bed, going through the days happenings.

First, Kakashi was back! He was elated but wondered, how? How did Kakashi come back? From what Kakashi told him, he got his memories back when he heard Naruto talking about their closest and most meaningful moment. Did that mean others he was close to would get their memories back?

He pondered on this as he tried futility to sleep. If it was true then, he needed Shikamaru, and Gaara. Both were still alive when he was ambushed. Also if Tsunade could remember then that would be awesome.

Eventually he fell asleep.

He woke and headed over to Kakashis apartment, to talk about what to do now. Nothing to terribly important was going to happen until the Chunin Exams.

He slipped in the window, dodging the traps he knew were there and made his way to Kakashis small living room. He sat on the comfy couch that had a few dog hairs on it, probably from Pakkun and Shiba.

Five minutes later Kakashi comes into the living room, not even looking surprised that Naruto was there.

"Morning Kashi."

"Good morning Naru-Chan."

He knew Naruto hated that nickname and was surprised when the blonde didn't even look annoyed.

"What's wrong Naruto?"

Naruto squeezed his eyes shut before opening them.

"We need a plan. You, to be frank, are the only one besides Shikamaru and Shino who could make one good enough to work. Sarutobi already knows and should support us. We need to get Sasuke loyal to the village, and Sakura out of her fantasy world where Sasuke is the sun and she the earth."

Kakashi sat there silent for a few moments before responding.

"I'll start training them. Naruto, it's your job to bond with them. You seem to have a unknown bloodline for making people side with you and help you."

Naruto nodded, then smiled playfully. "No people side with me because I'm awesome!"

Kakashi eye smiled in amusement. "Maa maa, Naruto, don't be getting over confident now."

"You do realize that when I traveled back in time, my body came back with me?" After all he was out of his henge when Kakashi had come to wake him from his nightmare.

Kakashis eye widened. "I hadn't noticed. I must've been caught up in debating whether to wake you, or leave."

Naruto smiled softly as he released the Henge. He grew about two feet, nearly Kakashis height, and his hair grew and framed his face. His eyes sparkled, flashing red here and there. He had a healthy glow to his sun kissed tanned skin.

Kakashis breath hitched as he saw a sight he thought he would not see for a few more years.

"Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. You truly are the unpredictable knucklehead ninja of the Village Hidden In the Leaves." He breathed.

Naruto giggled, a sound that filled the air with a joyous feeling. Kakashi smiled, and pulled down his mask. This time it was Narutos turn to be breathless.

"Kashi..." he walked forward until he stood right in front of the silver haired man. Their faces drifted closer until their noses brush.

Naruto blushed as he felt their lips brush. He saw that Kakashi had a pink tint to his face too. Then he gathered every scrap of courage he had and sealed their lips together. Kakashi seemed surprised but eagerly responded. He licked Naruto's bottom lip, asking for entrance which Naruto quickly granted. Their tongues battled for dominance, Kakashi winning. Kakashi began to explore Naruto's mouth, reaching into every crevice, and enjoying the taste of him.

They pull away panting slightly, both flushed and feeling decidedly warm. Naruto was blushing so hard a few strands of his hair turned red. Kakashi stared. Naruto blinked.

"What the HELL!" Naruto said as he saw a strand of red hair. Kurama! Why the hell is my hair turning red?

"I think it may be from a mix of my chakra, your mother's genes, and the fact that your hair was supposed to be red when you were born."

Naruto blinked again. Well, that's interesting. I wanna try something.

"Kit..."

What it's not dangerous.

Naruto turns to Kakashi and explains to him what Kurama said. Frankly, Kakashi thought that when in his adult form, Naruto was hot with those red streaks.

Naruto decided to concentrate on making the red hair recede. It took five minutes, but soon his hair was back to its all blond.

"We should go, Sasuke and Sakura are waiting." Naruto says. He places the henge back on and pulls Kakashi out the door. They take off at a run, each speeding up until they were blurs racing through Konoha.

From the Hokage tower the Hokage smiles as he sees the two most broken Shinobi he's ever known racing through the village.

They race to the bridge where Sakura was glancing at Sasuke. Sasuke looked vaguely surprised. The two Ninja glanced at each other and sped up, racing to the finish.

"I win!" Naruto crowed. He beat Kakashi even when in henge. Kakashi looked bored, but you could see his pout under his mask. "Maa, Naru that's not fair, you cheated. You threw a cat at me."

Naruto giggled at the looks on his teammates faces. "I was trying to hand it to you, I mean Tora loves you Kashi!" He says.

Sakura and Sasuke were just staring, wondering what the hell happened to the blonde dobe.

Narutos demeanor then turned serious. "Okay there was something I may have forgotten to tell you yesterday." He says.

Sasuke and Sakura turn to him. "What?" They chorused.

 Naruto takes a deep breath, readying himself. "On the night of my birth the Kyuubi attacked. Everyone in the younger generation were told that the Yondaime killed the fox." They nodded and Naruto continued. "But it was a lie. The fox was not killed. It can't be killed. The Fourth realized this and sealed it in a child born moments earlier. His child. Me. I Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto contain the nine tailed demon fox."