Ragazzo

"Why on earth do you look like Barney the big purple dinosaur?" He asked harshly, taking one small glance at my outfit then looking down at a few papers that lie on his desk.

I looked down at my outfit, a little embarrassed as I realized...I sorta do look like Barney

I self consciously pull down my blazer, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of making me feel afraid.

"I don't lo-" I started. But the blue eyed man crossed his arms and spoke before I could finish.

"Really? Well I don't have time for this" his smile fades, his warm white teeth disappearing from my sight. His mouth goes straight and and I can see how serious he'd become.

So very different from 10 minutes ago. I thought to myself. He looks way less attractive then he did when he was actually getting some.

He sits and looks up at me.

"Please sit Miss..." he waits, expecting me to fill in his missing words, like he wants me to know I'm an easily forgotten girl.

I take the seat that faces him with only a desk between us.

Here's what I'm going to do I attempt to make a plan in my head on how on earth to approach this...special situation.

I'm going to thank Mr. Black here for the incredible job opportunity and the chance to work with such an amazing community. I go on and get caught up in my thoughts, I'm going to tell him how flattered I am, how hard I intended on working etc. and we will sit here like civilized adults and discuss the appropriate p-

My thought get interrupted by Carter's voice, pulling me back into reality.

"Miss Gunner." He says with aggravation running through his vocal cords. "We have a lot to go over, focus!"

"See, i knew you knew my name" I give him a nice guy smile so he knows I'm just kidding but regardless he looks up from his laptop and gives me the death stare.

"Um...so" I say nervously, getting the courage to speak up and thank him for all he's done for me.

"No time, right now we need to discuss where you'll be working and your daily schedule. " he says kidding his feet up to his desk and giving me a stone cold, emotionless face.

He goes on

"First things first, I hate your clothes" wow, I guess he didn't see right through my "colorful clothing" that day at the interview. I sit there looking down at my hands making sure not to look phased.

"I'm gonna need you to look like a girl, not like some one puked out the 70s on your body" he looks disgusted by my stile.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Oh I see he wants me to look like his white bimbo that walked out of his office not too long ago, probably thinking she'll get a premonition!

"Well what do you expect me to where?" I say not fully understanding.

"You know windy right? The girl who you saw thrusting her sweet mouth in my d-" I cut him off, seeing as his ego was about to engulf this whole building. God he is so smug, he thinks he can get whoever he wants and they'd be okay with it because he's 'Mr. Carter Black'.

"Yes. Yes sir I know who you're talking about. But you honestly expect me to look like her?" I raise my eyebrows a little at his suggestion. There is no way in hell I could look like that, she was blond and beautiful and I probably would've thought she was a Whore if it wasn't for the 'office accident' that she knew not of.

He scoffs a little and continues talking "No, I just think she has good stile and could give you some tips."  He goes on

"Maybe you could learn a lot from her, there's this unbelievable thing she does with her tongue" he puts his head back on his chair almost like he was reliving that moment.

I got this weird feeling as I watched his Adam's apple move up and down with every soft sigh he let out. I quickly snapped out of it and tried to shove that feeling deep, deep down and away from my brain.

"Um...I'd rather not hear of that thank you very much." I said with a bit of a judgmental tone

He snapped his head up and looked over at me trying to make me feel worthless with just one glare.

He get up and walks over to my side of the desk. He kneels down to where my thigh lies swiftly along the chair. He doesn't break eye contact and puts his lips only inches away from my thigh.

I stare right back at him with my cheeks suddenly feeling hot, completely afraid of what might happen next, what he might do next, what I might let him do next.

He swiftly moves his lips away from my body and stands up putting a hand out for my to take so I can stand up too.

I hesitate at first and sit there starring at his hand and trying not to freak out over something probably so minor to him.

He probably tries to be this way with every woman he meets, I'm nothing special to him.

I give him my hand and stand up. I try to release from his grip but he pulls me into his chest and holds on to my hand, putting his other hand on the lower part of my back.

"Wha-" I try fending for myself but he doesn't budge.

He puts his sweet lips to my ear slowing kissing it. I want him to kiss every inch of my body. I want him to hold me and touch me everywhere. I never knew how much I needed him until this moment.

I tried so hard not to feel anything, but those emotions I tried to shove away came rising back up to the surface.

I close my eyes, and give in to him as he kisses only my ear. I yearn for more of him.

I push my whole body into his and grab his shoulder with my free hand, letting my nails slide down his arm. I let out a small sound of satisfaction that's when he whispers

"Don't act like you didn't like what you saw ragazza semplice, I know you want more." His seductive voice made me melt but his words made me want to punch him. I took Spanish, Italian and German all throughout my high school years. I know exactly what he called me

He stepped away and walked back to his desk, once again ignoring what he had just done to me. He knows what his charm does to girls, I won't let him have that satisfaction.

"You're right. I love a man with a two inch dick" I stated, crossing my arms and putting on a confident act.

I started to walk out, pretending that small kiss didn't make me go wild. Before I opened the door I looked over at his smug, cocky face and said

"And I am nothing like the 'simple girl' you think I am"

"We'll see about that" he said finally looking up at me amusement in his eyes.

"I wasn't aware you spoke Italian ragazzo" he stated.

"Obviously you know nothing about me" I said before closing the door right in his handsome face.

I can't stand that man...

Um hi:) I wanna thank you for reading and also tell you this wasn't edited so...yeah
BJ♥️