My Serious Face

Carters POV:

  "Emily" I say sternly, talking to the blonde in front of my desk

"What?" She says almost like she doesn't know what I'm about to say. "Look" I continue. "We had a..." I stopped, trying to find the right words in order not to hurt this women's feelings. "Time last night" I say almost confused at my own attempt to be nice.

She looks at me stunned at my own words. Her tight red dress would normally make me want to swoon her into my bed for a second time but I can't shake this weird feeling I've been having for the past week.

Maybe it's the flu I think to myself.

"I'm just really confused" she says in a high pitched voice. I chuckle a little at the thought of that high pitched voice, almost squeaky like voice, in my ear last night. I get up from my desk chair, walking around to the other side where she was standing. She was one really stupid girl. I run my hand softly and gently up and down her body, starting from her breast finishing, working my way down and around her inner thigh.

"Puttana" I whisper, bringing my lips closer to her left ear. She gasps at my touch, clinging her body closer to mine. She was just as easy as she was last night. I reminded myself.

Before I could finish my own thought she lightly said "You used me-" I quickly cut her off knowing she was going keep talking stupidly, like I gave two shits. "You loved it" I stated harshly, letting her strawberry blond hair blow past her shoulder.

I slowly kissed her neck leading my lips closer and closer away from hers. Down her arm and towards her hand, feeling her goosebumps.

"Now see the thing is Elena.."

"Emily" she states with a chuckle flying through the air, liking the fact I was giving her the physical attention she obviously yearned for. Probably something to do with her father

"That's what I said, cagna."

"No silly" she said slowly and girly like, turning me off and making me want to throw up all over her hot body. Oh but that body...

I rolled my eyes not wanting to listen to whatever she was about to say next.

"My names Emily, not cagney or whatever you just said" she chewed her gum with intense loudness making me wish she were already gone.

"My point is Emma, or whatever the hell your name is" I stated with no amount of emotion laying in my voice. I need her to know I never want to see her silly little face again but in a way that let's her know I'd like to f-ck her later.

Okay Carter, dont be an ass

"I dont like you, nor do I really ever want to see you again." That was sufficient I thought to myself.

She opened her mouth almost to say she was stunned at what I said.

Finally she understands something I say

"Why do you hate women so much...especially after what I did to you last-" I cut her off for what seemed like the 100th time today

"Hon, I dont hate women. In fact women are the highlights of most my nights. Oh and their touch, almost as beautiful as their bodies and as perfect as their faces." I grabbed her neck, seeing the tears stream down her face.

She tried, even after every negatively hurtful thing I just said to her, to reach her hand down my pants. I pushed her way with all the might I had, watching her fall to the ground.

I just dont understand women sometimes

I let my fingers run through my hair and allowed my eyes to turn dark in fury. Turning back to her body I gave her a hand hopeing she would take it as an apology. She took it kindly, getting herself up off the ground.

"And as for last night" I continued, with hope that she got the memo. "It's best we leave it as a memory."

She marched out the door tears in her eyes and before she left she turned around to spat more words of distaste "I hate you Carter Black."

"You love me sweetheart" I stated with a wink. And with she was gone and I was alone.

A feeling I'm not sure I've come to completely understand as good or bad.
______________________________________________

Aubrey's POV:

Marching throught the floors of Carter Black's hallway, I was thinking about how or what I would say to him, knowing it was a necessary step of "recovery" from this incident.

I need to make sure he knows why exactly I'm here and what exactly I'm here for. I want so desperately, just once to be treated like the adult I know I am. Not to say I'm never going to make mistakes (like the mistake at the club), just to say I will try my hardest to learn and grow from them. And so I've decided that the more I act like an adult  the closer people will get to treating me like one.

Not to say I've ever tested that theory but...it's never too late to try.

I step into his office, not even caring if he was otherwise inclined with someone or something else. His face directly met mine and I marched over to his desk, leaning my hand over it and making direct eye contact.

And without hesitation I say

"Let's talk business"

Letting that soak in, I could see the interesting look his face upheld. Setting his papers down on his desk, I let his eyes meet mine. And biteing his lip he let out a light chuckle.

I looked at him in total disbelief. Was he laughing at me? I tried my hardest to keep my composure, not letting him know his laughter was a severe coincidence killer to me.

Regardless I held my chin up, pretending his cockiness didnt existed. I gave him my most serious face possible.

"I'm serious" I said, not really knowing what else I could say except the complete truth.

"I'm hard" he said quickly without hesitation and without breaking eye contact.

And under his sexy gaze I felt naked, unsure of what I even came in his office to say in the first place...

_____________________

Hey y'all! Plz dont forget to like, comment and follow me for more exciting chapters:)

Love you guys!❤- BJ

Ps: how do you guys like the story so far? I think it's unfolding rather nicely:) Let me know!