-ONE thing and ONE thing only-

"No thanks" she says with a shrug.

And of course I'm taken a aback my this. A woman...saying no to me?! I can't have that. I have to do something to make her want me the way I do preciously want her. I need her to think about me the way I'm thinking about her right now.

She walks off before I get the chance to press more on the subject.

I follow her. Wanting to pin her up against the wall for saying no to me. ME?! Of all people she says no to me?

Soon enough I catch up to her, grabbing her by the waist as I pull her to the dance floor. She struggles at first but I'm too pissed to let her go. How could she not want me? I could get literally any woman in here but SHE doesn't want me?

Then why don't you go get another woman
______________________________________

Aubrey's POV:

He pulls me on the dance floor, trying his best to make me want him.

But I dont...

Think I want him

One thing I know for sure is that he's...well he's him. MR. Black, the rich CEO man who gets everything he wants whenever he wants it. Maybe I could teach this stuck up rich guy a lesson.

Don't forget Ave, he's still your boss. I try reminding myself.

That feeling in my stomach starts up again but I chose to ignore it, seeing as I'm struggling to get out of his tight grip.

"Hey!" I scream, but he doesn't say anything. He just forces me on the dance floor. I try my hardest to make him let go, beating my hand on his chest, kicking him repeatedly, but this guy doesn't budge.

"Stop fighting and just dance with me!" He yells, trying to intimidate me. But I was too drunk to act submissive now.

"Excuse you?!" I fight back, a growing courage in my stomach. "I don't want to dance with you anymore" I say, finally getting out of his grip and folding my arms across my chest in a sassy way.

"Look I'm not in the mood to deal with your attitude alright... just let me f-cking dance with you!" He spats giving my an evil glare.

No way was I letting him get to me...no way was I letting him get ON me... and no way in hell was i letting him tell me what to do.

"Why?! Huh? So you can do your famous hump n' dump?" I let out a little chuckle, looking away from his gorgeous body.

With his hands on his hips, he doesn't look away from me...as if he knows I'm right.

He wants one thing and one thing only I remind myself.

He doesn't want anything but a good f-ck.

Well he can find it elsewhere.

"I have just one question" I say, anger in my voice. Raising my pointer finger in the air as I squint my eyes and peer into his beautiful greenish blue ones. "Tell me would you still 'want me'" I air quote "if I was in my purple business suit from my first day?"

He scrunches his eyebrows in a questioning way and takes one hand off his hip to run it through his darkly handsome hair. He finally speaks, "I dont need this" yelling through gritted teeth. That's when I realize we've gathered a crowd, not too big, but big enough to have my cheeks red as roses and my palms filled with sweat.

I come closer, putting my pointer finger on his chest. My whole hand gets a spark of electricity, making me want to put more than just a finger on him.