-Say that Slower-

☝️☝️pic of BERRY :)☝️☝️
👇👇 Carters POV: 👇👇

"I'm not sure Berry, clubs aren't really my..." I trail off "thing"

"Whatever man...you're a successful gang leader but you can go to a club? What's that about?" He says through the phone. Is he trying to make me mad.

"I don't wanna talk about it Berry" I say sternly, hoping he'd drop the subject.

"It's always 'I don't wanna talk about it' or 'I'm working at my office job Berry i cant'. My god you'd think being our boss and owning a Mansion was enough to keep you satisfied. Don't you think Tony? ....yeah it's a really big house.-" he keeps talking about my house to what I suppose to be Tony.

"That's right Berry" I say with power in my voice, trying to convince this idiot. "I AM your boss. And your boss says that company was inherited. It doesn't hurt that it pays comfortably ."

"Right sorry boss" he says almost sarcastically.

Berry and I have been through a lot together and he's one of my really close friends. I don't get on him too much about calling me boss.

When my parents died, I had no one. Not one person was truly there for me...except Berry. He's the one who gave me the advice to work hard and truly take over my fathers company.

"Look all I'm saying is...we're all here and we thought you'd like to come and actually have some fun for once in your life ya know?" Did he actually just say that to me?! Oh god I hope not

"Excuse you?"

"What? I'm just telling you the truth, you're a little bit of a buzz kill sometimes" he chuckles through the phone.

"Listen I gotta go" he full on laughs. "I got a bottle of beer and some Donne sexy calling my name" I sigh at how childish he is.

"Come if you'd like, even though you're stone cold you're not horrible company" he hangs up as I tell the driver to take me home.

I've had a long day... dealing with that 4/11 made me want to relax and release some tension.

I figured a nice hot bath and some Mostar will do the trick.

Or maybe some whiskey and a caldo woman

I lay my head back on the seat of my car and decide to take a risk... apparently I don't take enough of those.

"John, change of plans"

I'll show them...I can be fun
________________________________________________

"Carter! You showed" Berry says over the loud music. I've never really been one for this type of music, but I'm also not in the best of moods. The only way I can really think of fixing that is drowning in my whiskey.

"Whiskey neat please" I say to the lady bar tender who then try's flirting with me.

"Sure thang Mr..."

"Black" I answer realizing how much I need a one night stand tonight.

"Okay" She says with a smile "nice to meat you Mr. Black." The way she says my name so seductively makes me wanna jump her bones right here right now.

Patience young grasshopper I think to myself. Plenty of fish in the sea.

I look around to realize the whole gangs here. Jessie brought his wife Jessica, Berry came with his little sister Laura( who is also in the gang), and Tony was dancing with some girl in the dance floor.

"Hey dude" I say to jessie who looks up from kissing his wife to say "hey man how's it going?"

"CARTER?!" Laura screams from the dance floor, her dress was a dark brown/gray color and her hair was as short as always. Her unnatural blond hair with blue highlights always made me wonder what her real hair color was.

"You came!" She says hugging me like I didn't just see her about...3 hours ago.

"Oh...hey Laura" I say trying to pry her hands off of my neck.

Laura has always had a crush on me, ever since we where teenagers in high school and her brother and I would hang out. She was like a little tag along, shes 3 years younger than us and back then it felt like a big deal. I laugh just thinking about her stubbornness as a kid.

"What are you laughing at" she asked putting one hand on her hip trying make it seem like she has curves. I let out a little chuckle because she literally has NONE

"WHAT?!" She says, this time more anger filled in her voice.

"Oh sh:t!" I hear Berry say before slapping me in the arm, not losing eye contact with whatever he's freaking out about.

"What dude?" I say giving him a mental thank you for getting me out of a situation where Laura was mad.

"Look at that beauty over there" he points to a woman across the bar who's standing on the counter.

She yells "let's have some FUN!" then starts talking to the male bartender who isn't really listening to a word she's saying by the looks of it. But she keeps talking regardless.

"Oh god damn..." Berry says taking a sip of his beer, totally in a trance. "What I would do to those curves"

God she's sexy I'll give her that.

She's perfect...that ass is exactly what I need tonight I thought to myself.

"Mmm...you're right" I say taking a sip of my whiskey, completely ignoring the woman who brought it to me. "I don't have enough fun"

I walk over to the other side of the bar where this...goddess is standing on the bar dancing and just having a good time.

I don't even say a word, because she doesn't notice me (and I'm too Busy checking her out)

Oh god...so many ways to f~ck you

Suddenly she falls off the bar, giggling like a hyena. A very cute hyena. I catch her quickly before she can hit the floor, her nicely shaped Breasts rub up against my member and I have to control the urge to take her right here, right now.

I try to think of something to say...something funny but charming. I wasn't usually bad at pick up lines but this woman made me feel all...weak. And I'm not sure why.

Well just f-ck her and you'll feel strong again.

Finally after her laughing fit she looks up at me and I see her face. A familiar face....

And suddenly I feel guilty.

Guilty for thinking those dirty thoughts about a poor little girl who probably doesn't know the fact that every man in this bar has been eye f-cking her all night.

I'm such a perverted man

I can't f-ck her...the innocent young virgin marry who probably doesn't even know what a kiss feels like.

At least not tonight I think to myself

For some reason the idea of her being...so innocent...just makes me feel turned on.

I have to say something...

"I should have just let you fall" I sneered

"Mr. Black..."

God I need her to say that again...slower