Chapter 25: Rogues

Rogues

Bella's POV

It's nine of a sunday morning and from my room, I could hear the she-wolves training in the fields which started a few minutes ago while I'm still laying in my bed thinking about my mate. Dahil nga hindi na muna ako pwedeng kausapin at lapitan ni Russell ay hindi ibig sabihin hindi na matutuloy ang training ko ngayon. I will be trained by Nate for now which will be starting after another thirty minutes.

As usual, tinatamad nanaman akong bumangon at ayoko talagang magtraining pero ano pa nga bang magagawa ko? It's under the rules of the pack so I have to follow it. Pagpasok ko sa banyo ay tumambad sa akin ang repleksiyon ko sa salamin. May benda parin ang leeg ko at sa tuwing hinahawakan ko ito ay masakit parin. Dahil maliligo ako ay kailangan ko munang tanggalin ang benda. Napangiwi ako nang makita ang dalawang butas sa leeg ko. The holes look really deep and nasty. I swear, if the mark on my neck will not turn out pretty, I will never forgive Russell. Or that's what I want to tell myself.

I wasn't mad about this anymore because I realized thag sooner or later Russell will eventually mark me. Mas napa-aga nga lang at sa hindi inaasahang pangyayari. But as much as I miss him, he needs to reflect on what he did and regret it.

After changing into my work out clothes, I met up with Nate in the pack gym who's already waiting for me, thankful that I didn't ran into Russell on the way here. Because if ever I ran into him, I might not or might lose control of myself and hug him. I didn't want him to know how much I f*cking miss him at kung gaano ako karupok pagdating sa kanya.

"Good morning, how was your neck?" He asked with a smile. Of course, the whole pack already know what happened.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Awful!"

"As expected with Russell." Sambit nito. "He threw a fit when he learned you left without informing him, you know."

"Tsk. He deserved that."

"Because he asked you to make a leche flan?!" He exclaimed, amused.

"Yes, he's an asshole." I said, not bothering to explain all the details.

"Girls are complicated." He muttered, shaking his head.

"No, werewolves are complicated and f*cking scary."

"And sweet, loving, caring and just simply awesone. Like me." He added with a grin while I only chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you so full of yourself?" I asked and started stretching.

"You know what? I'm kind of in Russell's side here. Mga bata palang kami ay gustong-gusto na talaga niyang magkaroon ng sariling mate. He used to get jealous over Alpha Hunter and Luna Kyra so he wanted his own mate too. Then there you are, a lot younger than him and then he had to wait another six years before he can finally be with you. Werewolves are jealous creatures, but most of the time we can control it. But in his case, he couldn't. Since his wolf had waited for a very long time for you, it had grown to be overprotective and controlling. So you can't really blame him for claiming you. Next time, talk to him and don't run away." He explained as he watched me do my stretches.

Nate is two years younger from Russell and he had been a pack warrior since eighteen.

"He spent years knowing you are his mate and not be with you. That's awful. At kapag nalaman niyang ako ang nagt-training sayo ay hindi na ako magugulat kapag sumugod siya dito at suntukin ako. Werewolves are wary of an unmated wolf lurking around their mate." He added. And there I thought he's already finished with his monologue.

"I hope he does punch you in the face though, I mean you just told me you're on his side." I said, finished with my stretching. "But thanks. You're a better advicer than my two egoistic bestfriends."