Fuckboy!

Sams P.O.V
Colby came and sat next to me he looked kinda nervous but brushed it off when he sat next to me. I smiled kindly at him class was just starting and we were going to be taking a quick-acting paper test to see what we know about theater right know and what we needed help with. She passed out the test to everyone and I started to write my name on the page when I felt someone staring at me, I looked away from my paper to face the person and it was Colby? He looked at me strangely and then sighed and started his test
Weird?
Colby's P.O.V
What's stony with me it's like I couldn't do anything flirtatious to him. I sighed looking away from him starting my test
Your Colby brock the fuckboy of the school you can do this he's just a loser it's not that hard. All you have to do is make him fall for you like everyone else it's not that hard if you do it all the time. I sigh okay Colby it's time to put your fuckboy skills to work.
Sams p.o.v.
I was looking at Colby and it had looked like he had been fighting with himself. I was doing my test answering the questions one by one when I felt someone rest the hand on my thigh. I knew it was Colby he was the only person next to me. But why?
He started to rub my inner thing going up and down, I started to tense up and he noticed. It looked like he wanted to stop but didn't he squeezed my inner thigh and I gasped. Some students looked my way but quickly looked back to there test when they saw Colby. I sew Colby smirk from the corner of my eye and I looked at him giving him a dirty look (not like that as a mean look) I felt him grip my thigh aging and whisper in my ear "your fucking sexy" he whispers in my ear as he nibbled on it and pulled away. I blushed a bright tint pink.
I looked down at my test and tried to continue it but he started palming me through my jeans. I slapped his hand away but he soon put it back on my inner thigh drawing circles on my thigh going up and down. I can't lie it was turning me on, but I couldn't let him know that because, in all honesty, I wasn't really interested in being with him or in a relationship at all  I just wanted friends but looks like I can't have that. He grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes and he whispered in my ear "I wanna fuck you senseless" he tilted my head and kissed down my neck and jawline I hummed trying not to moan he noticed and started sucking harder on my neck.
Sam wtf are you doing you just a toy to him stop this!
I ended up pushing him away and whispering in his ear sweetly
"Fuckboy" he looked taken back by my words but started to touch me again. I sighed and raised my hand, he looked at me confused. "Yes, Sam?" The teacher asked "can I use the restroom please" I asked "yeah have Colby go with you" she said kindly I signed and took my stuff with me just in case class ended I walked out the doors with Colby right next to me. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I sighed giving up because we were almost to the bathroom. Once we got in no one else was in there. As I was walking to a stall I was roughly pushed against a wall. It was Colby obviously what's going on with him?
"Jump or you'll regret it," he said I did what he said and wrapped my legs around his waist. He grabbed my hands and intertwined them, he held my hands against the wall. He starts kissing down my neck leaving love bites he bites my shoulder and I gasp. He started kissing me our lips moving in sync his tongue ran along the bottom asking for permission I denied because I knew I needed to stop but it was so hard
Why? why was he different
He started to grind on me (lmao I'm listening to that song lmao I need to be stopped:)
And I gasped and that gave him the access he wanted he smirked on my lips and I knew it was time to stop when I felt him grip my pant loops and moved his hands and he tightly gripped my waist grinding into me harder.
I can't keep doing this
I let my legs fall to the ground as I stood up and pushed him away "i-i can't" I say he looks worried but I knew it was all an act or was it? It doesn't matter I was going to wash the tears off my face when someone walked in the bathroom. Brennen? He looked at me and ran towards me he pulled me away from the faucet and pulled me into his arms I collapsed in his arms crying. I don't know why I just wanted to cry knowing Colby only was using me made me want to cry but was Colby really using me?
Yes sam he was using you
I sigh and Brennan let go of me as he spoke to Colby "So you told him or you forced yourself onto him hm?" Brennen says "i-I forced my self, " Colby says sadly "Wow you really are fuckboy brock," Brennen says lightly chuckling "I bet you could have just told him and he would have understood but cha didn't"(lmao if you understand I love you 4life)
Brennen says I just hold onto him not wanting to look at Colby " he wouldn't have understood why I did it" Colby says "well I mean you didn't have to make a bet on sam" Brennen said I felt my while world crush "for 100 bucks" Brennen says I was crying too much to realize Brennan had picked me up and carried me outside he sat down on a bench with me in his lap I hid my face in the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. I smiled and looked at him in the eyes they were so bright and full of love but also a hint of jealousy and hate  I didn't think anything of it. "Colby made a bet on me?" I ask "yeah he made a bet that he could get you to give you v-card up to him" he sighed "what? I already gave up my v-card a long time ago" I say "to who?" he asks "to Colby" I say

Well damn, tell me what you think about this~angeling