Sister

3 person
As the blond ran out of Brennan's house he kept running he didn't know where he was going but he didn't care he was so heartbroken Colby used him Brennen used him everyone did the blond finally stopped to breath for a minute and realized he was in front of Colby's house at that moment then blond didn't care what the Brunner did to him he just needed someone who would listen to him, the blond ran to the door and knocked three times soon after he knocked he saw the Brunner and he didn't look so good he had red puffy eyes, tear stains on his face, his hair was a mess he looked like a hot mess. "Sam?" "Colby can...can I please come in?" The blond askes "uh yeah?" The brunette moved out of the way so the blond could walk in, the blond walked in and sat in the couch the Brunner closed the door and looked at the blond. The blond patted the seat next to him the Brunette got the hint and sat down next to him. The blond started onto the brunette's eyes they were so dull and lifeless but still had some color. "Can we talk?" The blond asked "what do you wanna talk about?" the brunet asked curiously "everything, the best, Brennen, us everything Colby" the blond said holding back tears the Brunner saw how much the blond wanted to cry and hoped his arms for the blond. The blond happily hugged him tightly and started to sob in the brunette's chest. The Brunner drew small circles around him back slowly calming the blond down. The blond let go and took a deep breath "I love you Colby brock" the blond said the brunet's eyes lit up like it was the 4th of July "you really love me? After everything?" "Yes Colby I love you and I didn't know it until I was with Brennan," the blond said "so why did you bet on me?" the blond asked "because of my sister" the blond was taken back Colby had a sister and made a bet on him for her why? "Okay why the bet though?" "My sister is very sick a d every little bit counts to her having surgery she needs to not be so sick?" the brunettes said like he was talking to a child "omg Colby I'm so sorry," the blond said "it's okay I'll get the money another way," the brunette said "when's the best end?" the blond asked, "tomorrow night I think why?" "Your winning that bet!" The blond says smiling "what do you mean" "I sleep with you...but not just because of the bet lowkey really want to" the blond says a little excited "Sam you don't ha- the Brunner was cut off by the blond lips on his the brunette instantly kissed back and the blond pulled away "it's okay I mean who wouldn't want to sleep with Colby brock"the blond joked.
•time skip•
It was a little later and the blond and Brunner decided to watch some movies and chill for a bit the Brunnet didn't want to have sex with the blond yet the blond was an angel to the Burnett pure and innocent in the brunette's eyes and he didn't want to take that just because of a bet yeah he loved his sister but Sam was something else no matter where he wants he brought joy he just had to be Colby fell, angel. The brunette sighs realizing he broke his promise to his sister he had promised her he'd never love anyone more than her but had lied he loved Sam more than anything Sam was his world and nothing could change that