Can't be with you

Third-person
Colby was only wishing it was truly being his sister is a lot har3lder than most think yeah he's there for her but he had to make a bet on the love of his life just to get the money and he doesn't even know if Brennan will give it to him he can only hope. The brunet boy looked at the blond seeing the blonds big blue orbs staring at his sister with sadness and hope in his eyes. He looked away looking back at his sister smiling sadly at her. She finished her food and set the container down next to her bed on the little table. "Are you still hungry?" The blond asked the brunette was shocked the blond was once again talking to his sister. "No, I'm fine to thank you." She said the blond nodded.
Sams pov
Colby's sister was so beautiful she looked nothing like Colby. I'm glad Brennan made a bet on me I wouldn't have been able to meet this angel and her demon of a brother but it's hot. She looks so full of joy when we walked in. I truly am grateful for Brennen bc without him I wouldn't have slept with Colby. I look over to him and he looks back at me and smiles I smile back and he lays his head on my shoulder, I lay my head on top of his. I look back at his sister and she smiles at me. "Visiting hours are over, please do come again," a nurse says walking out. I instantly got up hunting Lilly his sister she hugged me back tightly. "Push me away for my sister" I hear Colby say chuckling " "of course," I say I let go and smile at her she smiles back and Colby pushes out the way "love you, sis," he says he says hugging her "love you too," she says he lets go and we wave goodbye and walk out. We walk through the halls and get in the car we go home and Colby stops the car "I want to be with you sam" "I can't be with you Colby" I say "why?" "I don't want to break you" "what? you, break me sam?" " I'll break you-you're going to try and fix me I'm unfixable so don't waste your time okay?" "Sam I love you" I scoff "yeah everyone did at one point but then they get so fed up they leave I don't want to fall for you Colby I know I already have but I don't want to fall for you more than I already did"

That's was some crazy stuff huh
Thanks for reading please do comment, vote, and share
Thank you for reading The fuckboy~angelina