Just a toy

Brennen's POV
"Sam please,"  I say
" What am I just a fucking toy to you," he says tears streaming down his face "no.no," I say trying to hug him but he pushes me away "I guess my family was right no one could love someone like me," he says "whatever Sam you just fucking loser anyway I say watching him walk out the door.
Flashback: Sam was going to Colby's house to give him his others back that Colby let him, Barrow. You could obviously tell the clothes weren't Sam's. Sam hopped in the car with ms and I drove him to Colby's house. Colby opened the door and had a girl next to him in a bra and panties. I couldn't believe my eyes but then again he's the Colby Brock he does t love anyone but himself that's why I made the bet yeah it's wrong but Sam doesn't deserve someone who's gonna hurt him again and again plus I think Colby was bipolar or he sure acted like it. Sam looked crushed but just landed Colby his clothes and walked back to the car. I could tell he wanted to cry. I didn't really care though he's just a nerd. He's no different than anyone else. He comes back to my car and he got in it was awkwardly quiet the whole drive back to my place I decide if I wanted to beat Colby in this bet it's better if Sam stayed with me, just until I hit it. (Wow Brennan really nice ;p) we got to my house my parents are never home always on business trips. We got inside. "Sam you fucking cute;)" I say winking making his face turn a pinkish-red. This was my moment to make a move. Sam dropped his bags and I slowly walked up to him he kept stepping back until he hit he was. I grab his waist and pull him toward me I start kissing down his jaw-line as he quietly moans.

(Hey so it's me obviously but I wanted to know if you think I should rewrite this story?> bee my little watermelons how are you doing I hope you're liking the storying an any of my other one I do have some larry if you don't like that I'm sorry but don't knock it till you try it~angelina)

~Sorry for the short update will update later just telling someone the truth bc I lied to them and I am truly sorry and I hope she forgives me~Angelina