A trip to Georgia

{Alastor x reader}

"I do hope your tuning in"~

I was on a trip to Atlanta, Gregoria to see my family for thanksgiving. I got into the passenger set of my dad's car. I looked in the forest to see if I see anything out of the ordinary. I saw nothing, mainly because my dad was driving to fast. I sighed and turned my attention to my phone. I smiled looking at gifs of cats and deer. I smiled and chuckled.

My dad turned on the radio and it was your never fully dressed without a smile. Me and my father started to sing the lyrics. We smiled at each other as soon as the song ended. I looked back to the window. My smile still on my face. I looked at the trees. I yawned and passed out in the car.

{Time skip}

I woke up and yawned. I heard animal-like whines. "HOPE!" I shouted excitedly and ran to the white golden retriever. She ran to me as well. I pet her roughly. She whines happily to see me. "Who's a good girl?" I asked in my baby voice.

Her tail wags. "That's right your a good girl. You're the best girl!" I said as I hugged her. I grabbed my things and walked in with hope following right behind me. I hugged my great aunt and uncle.

"So (y/n) your (age) know, any guys that have caught your eye?" (G/A/N) said with a flirty tone. I grabbed an Apple and shrugged. "Not a lot of guys seem to spark my interest," I said bluntly.

"I see.." she sighed. "But I want great-nieces and nephews!" She shouts.

My face heats up. "(G/A/N)!" I laughed. "Fine! But I better be alive when you have them!" She laughs. I laugh with her. "I'm going to sleep downstairs, is that ok?" I asked her. She nods. I smiled at her and walked downstairs with my backpack and duffle bag in hand. I put my stuff in the room.

I put on ripped jeans, a long sleeve snoopy shirt and a red beany. I also put on a gray hoodie.

I smiled at my outfit. I looked out the door window. (it has a window in the middle of the frame) I smiled. I ran back upstairs and stretched. I look at Hope who was staring at the front door. I giggled and let her out. I sat on the stone steps as I watch her play around the front yard. I called her back inside. I rubbed my eyes and told my dad I'll be outside in the back yard drawing. He said ok. I ran downstairs and grabbed my sketchbook, pencil, and eraser. I walked towards the door and twisted the doorknob. {OH ANGEL SHUT THE DOOR!} I walked outside and smiled.

I state down on the grass and started to sketch the lake that was in the back yard. I heard a twig snap which made me jump a bit. I then made eye contact with a deer. I smiled and waved at it expecting it to run at my sudden movement, but it didn't. Instead, it trotted towards me. I was shocked. I smiled and took a few pictures of it, and started to draw it. The deer finally ran away when my dad opened the door.

"It's time to eat! It's your favorite" my eyes widen. "Is it (favorite dinner food)?" I asked, practically jumping up and down. He smiled and nodded. I ran in the house up the stairs and sat down at the table. I finished dinner and walked back downstairs. I walked outside to get a last bit of the crisp fall air. I sat down on the ground and looked at the lake. I smiled.

"Lovely evening isn't it?" I heard a voice behind me. My heart dropped. I turned my whole body around. My eyes widen. "You know it's very rude to stare" He chuckled. I looked at the man who was tall, with gray skin, red eyes, and a sharp smile.

"I do not wish to harm you in anyway," he said while grinning. I looked at him with the same expression. "Maybe if you tell me your name I won't be so scared," I spoke.

He chuckles. "Alastor, pleasure to meet you," He said grabbing my hand kissing the top of it. "Okay he may be a gentleman but that does not make him any less dangerous," I thought. A soft blush spread across my face. I chuckled. "Quite the charmer aren't you?' He grinned.

"My mother said a way to a person's heart is to be a gentleman!" He stated. I smiled. But that smile was short-lived when I heard a gunshot. Alastor falls. My eyes widen. Then I heard a whistle. "While ain't she a beauty". Alastor looks at me. Rage filled me. I held his head in my lab. "Move lady, that's my kill," he said. I look back at Alastor, but it was a deer, with the same eyes as him. I turned my head.

"You killed deer on private property, that is illegal it is also illegal to even kill a deer if it's not deer season. " I state. The man looked pissed and was ready to hit me with the end of his shotgun. I close my eyes, then I heard the man scream and a splash. I opened my eyes to see Alastor right next to the lake. I walk up to him. "As I was saying, I'm Alastor." He said as he bowed. "So, Sir Alastor. Your not human are you?" I looked down at him, he looked up at me. He stood up. "No my dear, but I sure use to be!" he said. "What do you mean, use to be?" I asked. He simply just chuckled. "That's for you to find out my dear" he stated. "It was a pleasure meeting you, sweetheart, quite a pleasure!" he shouts excitedly.

I smiled. "The pleasure is all mine." I chuckled as he took his last bow and walked back into the woods looking back and smiling. "Until we meet again."