She saved me

{Alastor x reader}
{Requested}

Alastor found himself on earth out of boredom. He'd often go to his home town to explore, or posses. The reason he'd posses is if that person was going to die or depressed.

He soon walked into the forest he was accustom to when he was alive. He can't the area to find a park. He saw a child no older than 6 and a woman in her mid or late 20's. Though his attention turned elsewhere as he sensed a troubled soul.

The way it worked is that if the soul was depressed and was about to commit self-murder. He'd possessed them to make them realize their self-worth or to see what path their taking. The path to hell or the path to heaven. If they're taking the path to hell he'll try to guide them in the right direction and if they're on the path of God he'd make sure they realized they're self-worth.

If the soul is going to die, he wouldn't really possess them, unless it's necessary. He'd make his presence known around the house either around the house or in the form of a deer. {Assignment given to him by Charlie}

He walked to the edge of the forest to see a man in the middle of the road. The man had tall, brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, and was dressed in a red dress shirt, khaki pants, and brown dress shoes.

He blinked almost feeling like he's seeing double. This man looked similar to him when he was alive. But he shook off the feeling and possessed him.

The man in question was on his way in his drunken state going to jump off the Mississippi River Bridge. As to why the man wanted this, he had caught his wife cheating a week before. Today she got up and left him. Alastor rolled his eyes though he know what it felt like being cheated out of something.

He continued walking down the road, reciting this man's memories. He was so caught up in his "thoughts" he had forgotten he was in the middle of the road until he heard a gasp which caused him to turn around and look up.

His eyes widen, headlights blinded his vision, his legs locked in place, his mind began to race. He didn't know what to do at that moment. His mind went completely blank. Until someone grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the road.

The person pulled him into their chest which caused them to fall. Alastor shook in the person's arms. "Are you okay?" Alastor couldn't respond but the human emotions that he possed did. He started to cry the person's chest.

"Thank you." He sobbed. "Hey, it's okay, your alive and that's all that matters, right?" Alastor looked up at the person he was on top of. (Bright/dark) (e/c) eyes were the first thing he noticed about them. He scrambled off of them.

"Your eyes are lovely" he stated not realizing.

The person laughed and smiled. He smiled back. "Thank you, my name is (y/n) and yours?" She's asked as she got up holding out her hand. He looked up at her meeting her eyes.

(Y/n) grabbed his hand and pulled him up. Alastor felt confused with the warmth he felt from this woman.

"Your name?" She asked again. He blushed. "Oh! My name, it's Al short for Allan" he said with a smile.

She smiled back but frowned as she scanned him. "Your hurt." Alastor looked down, his pants were ripped and his knees were scraped, his elbow wasn't at it's best either. He laughed. "I'll be fine," he said with a chuckle.

She didn't respond, she only grabbed his hand and walked towards her car. "I have a first aid kit in the backseat," she said as they made it to the trunk of the car which she popped open.

"Have a set," she said with a smile. He nodded and sat in the trunk looking up at the sky. "Luca, no you can't have sweets at this hour, Luca (m/n) (l/n) no!" She seemed to sigh in defeat.