New friends a vent one shot

{Just before this continues, I do not support the book Adam by the author mentioned. She is a Transphobic asshole who couldn't even being to look up "Are trans men straight?" Sometimes yes and sometimes not. They could be gay, bi, or even pan. Trans men are men. Trans women are women. End of discussion. I Did make Mimzy a trans icon, Why? I LOVE HER THAT'S WHY AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A COOL IDEA! Uh, yeah if you like Adam(the book) get the fuck outta here. We don't want you. NIETHER YOU ARIEL SCHRAG! Also, ALASTOR SAID TRANS RIGHTS SO FUCK YOU! Okay I'm done. Also, a little bit about Mimzy, she had Testosterone blockers at the age of 8 and met Alastor around the age of 12. Her mother is plump and curvy so when she started taking estrogen, she started to gain some of her mother's genetics over the years, not over night. Now do not comment any hate, slurs or other inappropriate things, or you'll be blocked, screenshotted and posted. I should menton that uh this a modern au hope you like it... I'm so scared}

Alastor was just finished putting up a book when a chime rang throughout his shop. He fixed his spectacles and dusted off his coat.

He made his way towards the front door of his shop. He attended to the woman that walked in and guided her towards the genre she was interested in.

He then made it towards one of his carts that he had been with a few moments' prier. He went back toputting books on the shelf the shelf itself consisted of romance and otherthings. He would occasionally read a book off this shelf from time to time, but everything was the same. Boy meets girl. Girl likes another boy; boy is sad for 20 minutes and moves on and vice versa. Nothing new or entertaining to read.

He'd see a book that he found gross and plain out bigotry. Adam by Ariel Schrag, without much hesitation. He took the book and threw it away. It was now in the place where it should be the garbage. Feeling a bit pissed off at the situation knowing full well he must call off this order.

He made his way back towards his cart. Just as he was about to pick up a book, he heard a crash and pitterpatter of paws. "What the hell?" he muttered and looked behind him to see a dog.running towards him. He screamed and tried to move out the way. He was then pinned down by the dog and was being licked to death the cart that was standing behind him was now tipped over.

"Charlie, No!" What he assumed the owner yelled. The dog thankfully listened to their owner and got off him. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what had gotten into her. Here allow me to help you." The owner of the dog said while offering his hand to Alastor.

Alastor looked up at the man who had offered his hand with a closed eyed smile and grabbed onto his hand. "That's quite alright my good fellow" He said as he as the man pulled him up.

Alastor then dusted his pants off still not taking this man into view. He then opened his eyes but kept his smile the then saw the man scolding his dog. Alastor took note of the man's hair, nice (Short/long) (H/C) Hair. He also seemed well kept for a guy in a T-shirt and a jean jacket. The guy stood up and made eye contact with the store owner.

Alastor blinked a bit, was this guy even real? Just look at those eyes! Is he part devil? He thought.

"Sir, Uh, Sir?" he blinked.

"I apologize I was deep in thought. What do you need?" He asked him. "I was wondering if I could help you with your cart." He said with a small chuckle.

He turned around and looked at the mess and chuckled for a bit. "I can use a hand." A bark was heard and looked at the dog. "Or paw." He chuckled and got on the floor with the man and started to neatly put away the books on the chart. 

Charlie started to attack a book as the two males got from the floor. "Charlie, No! Bad girl!" The owner hissed and the dog continued to chew on the book.

Alastor laughed and phrases the dog. "Don't like the author?" He asked. "I hate the book and the author in question the book your dog has is just plain bigotry." The man's eyes widen. "Oh," he seemed perplexed by this answer.

Alastor rubbed his temples. "The books name is Adam by Ariel Schrag, the book is about a boy who stalks a lesbian and pretends to be Trans just to get into her pants. Another thing is, she refers trans men as lesbians. I cannot stress this enough! The fact that she doesn't even use the terms correctly or the fact that there's a movie, A FUCKING MOVIE ABOUT BULLSHIT REPIRSENTION!" He yelled getting red in the face. He blinked, "Pardon my French." He coughed and put his hand through his hair.

"It's alright, and mind continuing please?" He asked.

Alastor laughed and fixed his glasses. "Anyway, I read the book after the box came in and I have to burn the whole box before Mimzy gets here." He explained.

"Is she trans?" He asked and Alastor nodded. "A very good friend of mind is her name is well, Mimzy." He replied quickly. "She has been a woman since I remember! She's absolutely stunning, I was shocked when I heard, but it never effected the way I looked at her." He finished parsing his friend.

"We'd like to meet her." He said with a smile as Charlie barked wagging her tail. "You could stay for coffee, then." Alastor replied. 

After Alastor, Mystery man, and Charlie burned all the books, Alastor flushed. "Forgive me but what's your name?" He asked the taller male. He laughed "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N) I assume your name is Alastor?" He smiled.

"You assumed correctly my charming fellow!" He replied with a slight chuckle. They all made their way towards the couch by the fireplace.

"Alastor, do you mind making tea as well?" (Y/N) asked rubbing his neck a bit shyly. Alastor gave him a small smile. "I don't mind at all. How much sugar do you want?" He asked. (Y/n) smiled "4 scoops of sugar should be fine." He replied. Alastor then got to work leaving (Y/N) and his dog Charlie alone.

(Y/n) looked at his golden retriever Charlie who was curled up on the fireplace. His heart warmed at the site. He notices a plump woman walking up the store and smiled. He got up from the couch and walked towards the door. He then opened it, stepping aside for to enter. "Oh, thank ya sweetheart!" she smiled. She was wearing ripped jeans that showed her curves and a purple crop top hoodie. She had a thin bob that aligned her face well.

"No problem Mrs.!" He said with a smile. Once she stepped in Charlie perked her head up. The woman gave a small smile. "The names Mimzy Sweetie, and who might ya be?" She asked.

"I am (Y/N) And my I say I've never met a woman as sweet as you" He said walking in after her. They made their way towards the couch talking back and forth.

"So, have you heard of Kaitlyn Bennett?" She asked him.

He nodded, "I have, don't like her." He sighed feeling a bit sick to talk about it.

"Do you know.. About me?" She asked him feeling comfortable to tell him that she was trans.

He looked at her with a small smile. "Honey, you are the loveliest woman I have seen and talk to. You being a trans woman doesn't change the fact that you are a woman." He said chuckling a bit. Mimzy started to laugh a little bit with a few tears of relief falling from her cheek. Charlie then got up and walked up to Mimzy sniffing her. She gave a puppy smile and put her head down on Mimzy's thigh. "At ya the cutest Thing!" she said making a baby voice while squishing Charlies face.

"That's quite an adorable site." Alastor piped in with three mugs in hand. "Sorry about my delay, for I had spilled some of the sugar. But the drinks are still warm." He said while explaining why he was late. "No, no it's alright, Al, I mean I wasn't totally alone." Mimzy replied petting Charlie and gestured her head towards (Y/N) beside him. Alastor laughed and started to pass out the mugs and thus, a strong bond was made.