A little rivalry never hurt anyone

{Arackniss x reader} requested

(Y/n) (l/n) was a sly little fox, she was intelligent as while as she was a hustler for this type of information. Pay her and you'll get the information you need. But with every little piece of information, she gives out her trail. Though she's always ahead of her game. Though this time she was shit out of luck.

(Y/n) was about to give her information when she was ambushed. She was tackled to the ground by two men that she couldn't see.

"My, my, my, Miss (Y/n)" A deep raspy voice appeared behind her.

She coughed and chuckled darkly as he came into view. "Nice to see you again, Arackniss," She said as she spat on his shirt. He growled and slammed her face into the concrete. "Dumb cunts like you get caught in the hands of me," he said leaning in only inches away from her face.

She glared daggers into him. He chuckled. "Sorry I was so rough on you, but we know how quickly you can get away," he said with a smug look on his face.

(Y/n) only glared at him. "Keep glaring brat, nothing you can do could strike fear in me" He snapped glaring back at her.

She relaxed her gaze. "What the hell do you want?" She snapped at him.

"Simple, If you work with us, I will allow you to roam around safely gathering information," he said sticking a cigarette in his mouth.

"And if I don't?" She asked him. "You'll find yourself not leaving this ally way alive." He said drawing a puff of smoke into her face. She coughed. "Fine I'll join your little mafia," she said gagging at the smell of the fag.

Arackniss snapped his fingers, the men that held (Y/n) down let her go. She glared at Arackniss as she turns to leave the two men blocking her path. "Tell anyone about this encounter, and I'll kill you myself." He said walking in the opposite direction as her. She rolled her eyes as she walked away from the two men in front of her. She laughed darkly as she walked. "See you soon, Arackniss," She said with a low sigh.

After a few weeks, a little rivalry had blossomed between those two.

"I bet I can make you fall in love with me in 3 months" (Y/N) snapped making Arackniss laugh.

"A brat like you could never make a man like me feel emotion," he said.

(Y/n) smirked at him "If you don't fall in love with me, I'll clean your office for an entire year" She said with a small smile. Arackniss chuckled.

"Bring it on." He said with a small smirk.

~time skip to 3 months later~

Arackniss was sitting at his desk with a toothpick in his mouth as he waited for (y/n) to arrive. He started at the clock for what seemed like hours. 

Until Angel dust burst through his Office with smudged mascara down his face. Arackniss sat up. "What the hell, Angel!?" Arackniss snapped at his brother. 

Angel teared up. "Arackniss, sit down, please," Angel said. Arackniss stat down very confused why his brother was acting this way. 

"There was a mass shootin' at tha hotel," Angel said very shaken up. 

"I was doin' everythin' ta ensure everyone's safety," he said. 

"But (Y/n) pushed me out of tha way," Angel said almost crying at that point. "She was shot up pretty bad," Angel said heavily shaking.

Arackniss shot up from his set. "Who shot her, and where is she?" He asked Angel.

 Angel sighed. "(Y/n) shot him back, she was amazing fighta" Angel said trying to calm down.