Alastor, what are you reading?

Alastor was looking around at the stuff that he collected from his house on earth. He then stumbled upon a red leather journal. He grabbed it and sat down in a chair. He began to read to himself.

"July 23rd, my mother and I thought of a plan to escape father. But she didn't come back. I'm alone and cold. I miss her. Where is she? Why can't she come back? I'm in the house mother told me to go to. No ones here. She said she'll be here. But that was a day ago. She always told me to smile even though I was hurting. I'm going to try that. Smile for my mother, not myself." He felt his smile flatten a bit. He shrugged and continued to read.

"July 30th, I was found, they told me that mother didn't make it and that my father will be taken away. I felt a little strange that day. I felt like I didn't care for my mother or my father. I felt numb. All I could do was smile even though I was crying. I love my mother more than anything. Why did she have to go?" Alastor felt tears. His eyes widen and shook his head. He couldn't be crying, He's the most powerful demon in hell. He wiped his tears and grimaced. Though he continued on. "January 1st, I start working today out on the felled with the older kids. I felt a little strange as I was tending to the field. I looked to the brush of woods near me and saw a doe. I turned my head a bit and she did the same. I was confused, I plucked a few raspberries and carefully walked to her. She didn't move, I put down the raspberries that I have picked next to her. I walked off and felt a shiver go through me. Very strange." Alastor smiled.

"January 26th, ah, a new year. Yes, really it has been almost ten years. I still smile, which is good. I feel like I'm writing in tongues! Anyway, today I'll be leaving this place. The place that I've been calling home for years. I'm finally leaving. It feels like just yesterday, I was found. This place is not a good place to be or to grow. I'll be leaving tonight and no one can stop me." Alastor chuckled and turned the page.

"January 27th, I left so I'm on the road as I write this, literally. I'm actually walking. Because I don't have any form of transportation, let alone a train ticket. But I know where I'm headed. Atlanta, Georgia! I've always been curious about it. Now I 've been wondering if my mother went to heaven or hell. She couldn't have gone to hell she was too angel-like. But who knows maybe fate had other plans? I still miss her. But chin up she would say!" Alastor's smiled wider.

"January 30th, there was a kind lady who stopped her charge and asked me if I needed a ride, I gave her a smile. She smiled right back. The door opened and I gladly walked in and sat beside her. She smiled and gave me her name. Ah, that wonderful woman, she has such a long name. So I'll call her (N/n) I feel like that suits her more, yes. She was delightful, she was funny and my god, talented! She could sing like angels unlocking the heavens gate. But are ride soon came to an end! She drooped me off at an Inn."  Alastor laughed to himself and continued to read. That was the first time he met his loving wife/ partner in crime. February 2nd, I still cannot get that woman out of my head. She was so vibrant, Oh, what has she done to me? This woman that I've only met two days ago. I cannot seem to get her out of my mind, it's driving me mad! No, she's the one driving me mad! Her gentle smile, her lovely gaze Oh this woman has wooed me! She has wooed me! No, she's gone and I'll never see her. But if I do, I'll keep her forever." Alastor howled with laughter. He didn't even notice that is wife walked in. "Alastor what are you reading?" He jumped.

He chuckled and wrapped his lover in a tight hug. "Remember  when we first met?" He said swaying with her. His lover smiled.

"Ah, the day I saw you walking alone wondering the dirt road. Yes, I remember it like it was yesterday" She spoke like an Angel. His heart skipped with warmth and joy. He kissed her forehead tenderly. "May I read it to you?"  She smiled at his question. He smirked.

"February 2nd, I still can't get that woman out of my head. She was so vibrant, Oh, What has she done to me? This woman that I only met a few days ago, I can't seem to forget her. It's driving me mad. No, She's driving me mad! Her gentle smile, her lovely gaze. Oh, this woman has wooed me! " Alastor laughed and looked down and his lover. She blushed. "A-al I didn't know I left you so heart struck," she said carefully. Alasor kissed her and smiled. "My dear not only did you woo me, you made me realize there is more to what meets the eye," he said with his famous smile.