Take 2

SCENE 3

LOUIS and LIAM are in The Iron Closet. LOUIS is excited to finally be here. LOUIS wears an over-sized shirt and skinny jeans. LIAM wears a pair of ripped jeans and a shirt that hangs too long.

LIAM

Dude, I finally get us into the Iron Closet and you're all zoned out! You should be kissing my ass right now

(LIAM bumps LOUIS' shoulder teasingly as they make their way through the club)

(whispers) I swear I just saw Justin Timberlake. Is Justin gay? I don't think so

LOUIS

You didn't see Justin Timberlake

(LOUIS looks around, as if he's hoping to spot somebody.)

LOUIS and LIAM make their way to the dance floor and start dancing to the club music. People are scattered around them. Occasionally, LIAM will dance with a pretty girl. LOUIS' mind seems to be elsewhere.

Then, people move so that LOUIS can clearly make eye-contact with HARRY from across the dance floor. LOUIS is obviously a little flabbergasted. HOT GUY is attached to HARRY'S neck kissing it, but HARRY doesn't seem too concerned about it.

(LOUIS stops dancing and slaps LIAM'S chest repeatedly as if to get his attention.)

LIAM

(protesting) Hey, watch it! This is my favorite shirt!

(LIAM'S eyes glance around as if he's trying to see what LOUIS wants him to. Slowly, LIAM sees HARRY)

Fuck is that Harry? Jesus, I didn't know he was gay. Why would Harry Styles be at an underground gay club?

LOUIS

Go talk to him, you know him

(LIAM shakes his head and sips from his over-priced beer)

LIAM

Fuck no. I was in one episode of Married to Millionaires and it was only because I was best friends with Kamille's stepbrother in primary school. That doesn't mean that I know Harry!

(Both stare at HARRY as HOT GUY kisses up and down his neck.)

He's staring really hard over here though, (teasing) maybe he's into you

(LOUIS' eyes dart back to the HOT GUY. HARRY pushes HOT GUY away with a gentle shove and starts walking through the crowd towards LOUIS.)

The music around them starts to slow a little as if Louis is going into a trance. HARRY is walking over with a purpose. People seem to part around HARRY as he walks towards them. If they don't move, HARRY gentle shoves them out of the way. HARRY'S expression is one of lust and wanting. It's obvious that LOUIS is going to be HARRY'S next target.

HARRY

Dance with me

(HARRY reaches out a hand to LOUIS. LOUIS accepts it without thought. They start dancing together, HARRY not shying away from making provocative moves towards LOUIS. LOUIS is a little awkward dancing but loosens up after a moment. LIAM has disappeared to dance with RANDOM GIRL)

The music quiets as the two boys spare a glance at each other. The room around them seems suddenly tense as HARRY gazes directly into LOUIS' eyes. LOUIS has stopped dancing, but HARRY has made an effort to appear as though they still are.

HARRY

(shouting) What's your name?

LOUIS

(shouting) Louis!

(HARRY'S hands run up and down LOUIS' sides, pulling him closer. They continue to dance now, they're bodies moving in sync.)

HARRY

(HARRY bends down to LOUIS' ear)

(whispering) You're hot

(HARRY leans in and presses a kiss to LOUIS' neck without warning. LOUIS allows him to do so and even moves his head to the side to give HARRY more access. HARRY slips something into the back of LOUIS' pocket as HARRY detaches himself from LOUIS and gets lost in the crowd.)

END SCENE