Take 13

SCENE 15

LOUIS is at his house. He sits in his bedroom with his laptop in front of him. He's obviously distressed and upset about something. Panning into the laptop, we see that he has over a thousand unread emails.

LOUIS

(to himself) Does it ever stop? 

(He grumbles as he starts at the top of his emails and opens them.) 

(LIAM enters)

LIAM

Hey, mate, what're you up to? 

(LOUIS turns to look at him, frowning. LIAM is slightly startled by this)

LIAM

Is now not a good time?

LOUIS

(sighing) No, I mean I just got about a thousand emails I have to go through.

(LOUIS pulls a hand through his hair)

(LIAM takes a spot on LOUIS' bed.)

LIAM

Well, why don't you just delete them all? Problem solved.

LOUIS 

(grumbling as he reads through an email) I can't just mass deleted them all because some of them might be important. I've found some sponsorship emails in the middle of it all. 

LIAM

(half-joking) Well, maybe if you had a manager they could take care of it all.

(LOUIS turns back and glares at LIAM from his seat. He turns back towards the computer afterwards)

LIAM

I'm serious! Imagine how easy things would be if a manager took care of all of that. You could just focus on making your videos and stuff and not worry about that business side of it all. 

(LOUIS runs a hand through his hair and sighs loudly)

LOUIS

I don't have the money for something like that. Besides, no one wants to take me on for management. 

LIAM

(waving LOUIS' comment off) I'm sure loads of people would like to have our signed on for their agency. You've been all over the news the last couple of days. 

(LOUIS sighs loudly and shuts his laptop, sick of reading through emails.)

LOUIS

Maybe. (pause) I don't know! I don't even know how to go about getting signed on to an agency. Don't they approach you first for something like that?