Take 10

SCENE 12

HARRY is gone and it's a couple of days later. LOUIS sits at the desk in his bedroom with his laptop open in front of him. A loading screen is open on the YouTube website. The video with HARRY and LOUIS' Q and A is loading as it's nearly ready to go live.

Harry_Styles: Tell me as soon as it goes live. I want to be the first person to like it.

LouisssT: maybe i just make u wait a bit ;)

Harry_Styles: You're evil. I have notifications on anyway and I'm refreshing constantly. Nobody is going to beat me to it.

LouisssT: we'll see about that

LOUIS smiles as the video goes live. He watches it for a moment before refreshing the screen. Sure enough, the video already has a 'like' and a couple of comments from HARRY. The title of the video reads: Q and A with HARRY STYLES. The video's a little shy of 15 minutes long, which is longer than any video LOUIS has ever uploaded before.

(LIAM enters)

LIAM

You filmed a video with Harry Styles and didn't think to tell me first!

(LOUIS shrugs lazily and watches as the views start to climb on his video)

(LIAM collapses on LOUIS' bed as the video LOUIS uploaded starts to play from his phone. LOUIS' laughter bleeds from the phone followed by a couple of words from HARRY.)

LOUIS

(huffing) Well, it's not like you believed me from the beginning.

LIAM

Okay, but I believed you as soon as Harry Styles walked into our house! As your best friend, I think I deserve a little bit of a heads up before you go around posting videos with Harry Styles! Like... it's Harry Styles we're talking about here!

LOUIS

I know who we're talking about, alright? Look, Liam, it's seriously not that big of a deal.

LIAM

(LIAM impersonates LOUIS) It's that big of a deal. (back to himself) What do you mean it's not that of a deal. It's Harry Styles.

(LOUIS just shrugs as he clicks out of YouTube and switches over to Twitter for Desktop. As soon as the page loads a new tweet from HARRY sits at the top of his screen.)

Harry. @Harry_Styles

Filmed a video with @MasterfromDoncaster on YouTube. Check it out.

(A hyperlink stands in blue right below the tweet in a reply by HARRY. Already, the tweet has tons of likes and retweets.)

LIAM

(from off-screen) Louis, you're trending!

(LIAM runs into LOUIS' room. His phone is being held high above his head as he rushes in. LOUIS quickly clicks to the trending page on his computer, curious to see what everyone is saying.)