Take 5

SCENE 6

HARRY'S hands shake a little as he buttons up the top button of his Gucci shirt. He anxiously glances down at his watch as if to keep track of the time. The watch reads 6:25. NICHOLETTE walks in. She wears simple but expensive clothes as usual for her character.

HARRY

(nervously) I should probably be leaving soon.

(He plays with the ends of his shirt sleeves anxiously)

NICHOLETTE

(pointedly) The dinner doesn't start until seven.

HARRY

I know... I guess I'm just really nervous. Walking a carpet would be less nerve-wracking than this.

NICHOLETTE

What are you so nervous about? It's dinner with a guy. You've had plenty of dinners with more important guys before. This will be like a cakewalk.

(HARRY'S eyes glance back to the mirror. We can see his hands shaking a little bit and a nervous bounce in his leg.)

SERVANT 1

(entering) Your car is out front, Mr. Styles.

(SERVANT 1 politely exits without a word back from HARRY. HARRY nods and glances around once more before making his exit.)

END SCENE

-

SCENE 7

HARRY makes his way to the golden doors of The Iron Closet. BOUNCER nods at him respectfully as he allows him in. The club is similar to that of SCENE 2. People dance on the dance floor to the live DJ while some sit around the edges of the club with drinks and lab dancers.

(HARRY makes his way to the BARTENDER. BARTENDER turns immediately when he sees HARRY.)

HARRY

(snappy) I need a table for two. In the back.

BARTENDER

Yes, sir. I will have Mr. Horan out in a moment to sit you. While you wait why don't you try out the new Gay Vodka, on the house.

(BARTENDER slides a shot of some clear liquid towards HARRY. HARRY brings it to his nose and sniffs it.)

HARRY

Straight?

BARTENDER

(laughing) Is anything straight here?

(HARRY shrugs and downs the liquid quickly.)

NIALL

Harry! Welcome back, welcome back! Heard you needed a table in the back? That's fine. For two you said?

(HARRY nods)