Characters

Harry Styles (29) - Married to Nicholette Everly. An American man. New money. Tall and lanky frame, but well built. Long brown hair and green eyes. Isn't fond of the fame that he's received from the reality show, but accepts it as his reality. Always maintains a professional exterior, especially in public. However, he can be outspoken when tempted to.

Nicholette Everly (29) - Married to Harry Styles. Identical triplet to Annelise Everly and fraternal triplet to Prescott Everly. An American woman. Old money. Average height with a slim build. She has naturally brown curly hair, but she always wears it in a bun. The second oldest Everly triplet. Has a history of being the nicest of the three triplets and the most quiet. Very much like her husband, but less outspoken.

Prescott Everly (29) - Married to Kamille Everly. Fraternal triplet to Nicholette and Annelise Everly. Father to London and Paris Everly. An American man. Old money. Average height with a muscular build. His hair is trim and kept short, but stylish. He's cocky and arrogant which leaves him with few genuine friends.

Kamille Everly (29) - Married to Prescott Everly. Mother to London and Paris Everly. An American woman. New money. She's two-months pregnant with her third child. She has long blond hair and is always seen with golden jewelry. Very money driven and can be seen as a gold digger from time-to-time.

Annelise Everly (29) - Fraternal triplet to Prescott Everly and Identical triplet to Nicholette Everly. Mother to Gisselle Everly. An American woman. Old money. Enjoys stirring drama, but doesn't enjoy being in the drama. Is loose-lipped.

Zayn Malik (34) - Director of Married to Millionaires and friends to the show's cast: Annelise, Nicholette, and Prescott.

Louis Tomlinson (32) - British man. Moved to Los Angeles two years ago to try to become an actor, but it didn't work out. Works at Target. He started a YouTuber channel called MasterFromDoncasterLT and lived with Liam. Secretly is a fan of the show, but won't admit it out loud to anyone.

Liam Payne (31) - British man. Moved to Los Angeles three years ago. Lives with Louis. He's Louis' best friend and a also a fan of the show.

London Everly (2) - Daughter of Prescott and Kamille Everly. Identical twin sister to Paris.

Paris Everly (2) - Daughter of Prescott and Kamille Everly. Identical twin sister to London.

Gisselle Greenbrooke (10) - Daughter of Annelise Everly. A child from Annelise's first marriage to Grayson Greenbrooke, the young CEO of a family company.

Niall Horan (30) - Irish man. Bartender. He's the manager of The Iron Closet and considers himself to be a friend of Harry.