Shower sex (tae)

Taehyung & Y/n

Y/n pov

*I woke up and felt someone kissing my face over and over again, I slowly open my eyes and saw Taehyung hovering above me*

Tae: morning baby *smiles*
Y/n: good morning Tae *smiles*

Tae: we don't have school today so maybe we should go on a date!

Y/n: sure little alien!

Tae: *chuckles* I love you

*He kissed me softly and I kissed him back, he pulled away and stood up and pulled me towards the bathroom, I got nervous and exited at the same time, he carries me in the bathtub and started taking off all of his clothes, I gulp as I look at him, he takes off his boxer and I saw how how big he is, this dude is gonna kill me! He joins me in the tub and looks at me with lust in his eyes*

Tae: take your clothes off.

*His voice was very dominant, I slowly take my clothes off leaving me only with my underwear, he unclips my bra and I flinch a little he sat me between his legs with my back facing him, he started kissing my neck, sucking on it and leaving hickeys, I felt a hand massaging my Breast, I suddenly moan and hid my face with my hands because of the embarrassment, tae took my hands and put them down*

Tae: Dont be embarrassed you sound beautiful.

*i blush, his hand slides in my panties and started rubbing my clit, I moan his name over and over again*

Y/n: Fuck....Taehyung....Ahhh....

Tae: That's it baby moan my name

*i felt his hard dick on my back as I moan loudly, he plays with my breast making me rest my head on his chest, he kisses my neck making me go crazy all I feel is pure pleasure*

Y/n: F-fuck Tae I'm gonna cum

Tae: cum princess *whispers*

*i came and I started breathing heavily, Taehyung turned me around making me sit on his dick, I was scared because of what happened in the past, 3 years ago my ex forced me to have sex with him but after we did it he left me for my best friend, I look down and tae lifts my chin gently and gave a his famous box smile*

Tae: I won't force you if you don't want to do this, I know you're scared so I'll stop if you want me to...

*i felt my heart melt, Tae knew about my past... he was actually the one who comforted me, I smile and kiss him he kissed me back*

Tae: so should I continue? *smirk*

*i chuckle and kiss him, I felt his member entering me, I moan loudly as he kiss me passionately, I started riding him the room was filled with our moans and skin clapping*

Y/n: fuck Tae I'm cumming

*i came on his dick, he pulled out and came on my legs, I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his bare chest*

Tae: are you ok?

Y/n: I feel amazing

*he smiles and kissed me and we got out and dressed and went to our date*

THE END...