Dance

Jhope & Y/n
(I don't think this one will have smut babies )

Y/n pov

*Today I woke up early to head over to
big hit entertainment, I am a trainee to become an idol I'm 19 years old and I'm the youngest of our group. Today our CEO told us we would get to meet the idols from the company...witch means I was gonna meet TXT and BTS and you probably think I was calm...FUCK I WAS NOTHING CLOSE TO THAT! I've been a fan of BTS since their fucking debut and I was going to meet them in just a few hours, you might think that just because we work in the same company we see each other every day...but no big hit has some strict rules like... no girls allowed in the boys dance rom and Same was with the boys. But it appears that our CEO wants my band to meet the others to see if we would like to collaborate in the future...so here I am on my way to making my dream come true*

*we arrived and we had to get out quickly because there were a lot of fans, we had to wear masks and hats because we couldn't reveal our faces yet it was also a rule,anyway! We went in and went to the dance rooms witch was on the other side of the building, when we arrived the CEO was waiting for us with two man behind him aka our bodyguards. We went inside and I almost died...there they were BTS and TXT. The moment we entered all eyes were on us, we stood in the middle of the room my band mates were smiling with confidence while I was smiling shyly cause I've always felt insecure about my looks but whatever*

CEO: girls ejem *looked a little annoyed*
Y/n: o-oh yes! *bows* hi my name is Y/n
Liz: hello my name is Liz *smirks*
*aish this bitch I hate her to guts*

Soyeon: hello my name is soyeon *smiles*
Luna: hello I'm Kim Luna nice to meet you
Rm: aka my little sister *smiles*
Luna: yup jajajaja

*WAIT WHAT!? So so so my best friend is namjoons sister!? I've talked about bts in front of her fuck how embarrassing*

Soobin: hello I'm Choi soobin
Taehyun: hi I'm Tae
Hueningkai: hello I'm your cutie I'm kai
Yeonjun: hello my name is yeonjun
Beomgyu: my name is beomgyu

*they all bow*

Rm: well hello my name is Kim namjoon aka RM *smiles*
Tae: hello my name is Kim Taehyung or V or Tae or alien or Da-
Jin: NOUP! Shut up I'm worldwide handsome Jin
Jungkook: my name is jungkook or kookie
Suga: Suga btw y/n you've got sweggg

*i couldn't help but laugh at his comment and bow right after*

Jimin: my name is jimin or chim chim oh wait no don't call my chim chim only my girlfriend can call me that

(He means me *wink wink* ok I'll stop)

Jhope: my name is jhope *sweet smile*

*i couldn't take my eyes of jhope he was literally shining*

CEO: ok girls stop day dreaming about the boys and start dancing

*my band mates laughed but I just blushed and I heard someone chuckle, we got in position and started dancing*

(You're the girl with the ponytail and only focus on the first dance)

*we finished our dance and I secretly glanced at jhope since he was the best dancer in this damn room and he was smiling idk if it was by one of my members or me... if I'm being honest I'm not the best dancer in the group but I try, I was about to sit down when the CEO called my name*