Restaurant

Jin & Y/N

Y/N POV

*it was a very busy day in the restaurant today. It was completely full, before we continue let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Y/N I'm a waitress at a very famous restaurant, I've been working here for like a year and a half. My boss is Ms. Kim she's the sweetest lady I know. Her food is amazing and very unique, that's one of the reasons why I love working for her*

*As I was saying, the restaurant was super busy, busier than usual. I was walking around to see if any of the tables I was serving needed refills or had any problems with the food, everything was going great until...I accidentally bumped into into a woman making her spill her drink on both of us*

Y/N: o-oh my god I'm so sorry *bows many times*
Liz: You bitch!!! Look at what you did, you know I can't get you fired right!!?
Y/N: y-yes miss I'm so sorry

*I was shaking like a freaking idiot, I was super nervous, I didn't want to lose my job. Thankfully a handsome man walked to us. Wait...did I say thankfully???? I looked like a mess and he was the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life! You could ever say he was worldwide handsome (🥴)*

did I say thankfully???? I looked like a mess and he was the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life! You could ever say he was worldwide handsome (🥴)*

Jin: what happened here?
Liz: this stupid waitress ruined my dress!
Jin: babe calm down, it's just a dress you're making a big deal over a simple accident...

*I frowned when he said "babe" is he really dating that rude woman??*

Liz: a big deal!? Look at my dress Jin!
Jin: ok I get it the stupid dress is ruined, you can wash it later.
Ms. Kim: what's going on here?
Liz: your stupid waitress ruined my dress!
Ms. Kim: mmm...oops, how are you my son??
*holds Jin's face*

*S-SON?!?!?!?!? There's no way! He's the one she's always talking about?? I mean she did say he was handsome but holly shit, I'm dead.*

Jin: I'm fine mom *smiles*
Ms. Kim: is this woman giving you headaches?
Jin: yes mom...*looks at Liz cleaning herself next to their table*

* I was so confused at the moment, he didn't love her then? I walked to the kitchen to get some water, then my boss and her son walked in, I almost choked on my water, all of the employees stood next to me and bowed*

Ms. Kim: I have some news, as you all know I'm getting a bit old. I've asked my son to take over the restaurant, meaning he will be the chef and boss
Jin: I'm really glad to be working with all of you, my moms getting a old isn't she?
Ms.Kim: old but still beautiful you idiot
Y/n: periodt *giggles*

*some of the workers giggle at their relationship and my comment, so I was gonna see him every single day??? That was just a dream come true. The day went on and Jin was walking around the kitchen watching us prepare plates*

TIME SKIP 9pm

*the restaurant was basically empty and closed for customers. The employees were getting ready to leave, so was i until...I heard

Jin: Y/N stay extra hours
Y/N: huh? Why would I do that sir?
Jin: idk maybe cause I'm your boss Y/N
Y/N: but I never stay extra hours...
Jin: well that changes today *serious face*

Ok but like, rude wtf. I was washing some dishes and felt hands around my waist and I jumped in surprise to see who it is and unexpectedly it was my coworker and best friend San.

Y/N: idiot you scared me
San: oh I know haha, are you done for the day?
Y/N: no...Jin told me to work after hours and I'm so mad, he stared working today a-
San: Y-Y/N....
Y/N: no no he can't treat me like Shit, he's not even my real boss it's Ms. Kim!
Jin: oh really?

When I tell you my heat stopped it stopped for like a second, he heard the entire conversation...

Jin: San you may leave now
San: yes sir...the keys are right there
Jin: LEAVE! *San left quickly*

I was shaking and walked to where the dirty dishes were kept to keep working hoping I didn't get fired

Jin: Y/N look at me.
Y/N: Please don't fire me! I really need this job!

Jin didn't say anything and pinned me against the wall and stared kissing my neck, I'm gonna be honest, the second I saw him I became a hoe for this man...I was enjoying the kisses he was giving me but then I remembered something...he's not single. I pushed him away and he looked at me confused

Y/N: you have a girlfriend Jin...I'm no one side chick...I'm worth more than that
Jin: you don't get it...I don't like her, I never have. I had to be with her because my dad told me too, my mom was against it but I did her for her safety and mine...but my dad left a month ago I can break up with her....I honestly want you, mom loves you and she showed me pictures of you and I instantly fell for you...she told me how hard working you are. But she left out how hot and sexy you are.

*He walked back to me and sat me on the counter, he opened my legs and pulled me to him grabbing my ass not breaking the eye contact,  I kissed him while opening the buttons of his shirt teasing him...don't judge me you would do the same in my position. Once his shirt was off he ripped mine off along with my bra, he stared grabbing my breast and  sucking on them, I was trying not to moan cause I didn't know if we were completely alone. He carried me to his office leaving a trail of clothes. He laid me on the carpet and hovered over me, he kissed me once again making me distracted. While I was so into the kiss he put his fingers in me at a inhuman speed making me scream, after a whole minute of pleasure I cummerbund in his fingers, I barely could breathe but it was my turn to pleasure him. I starred sucking his d*ck making him moan uncontrollably, I let him cum in my mouth and after I sat on his lap facing him and stared riding him making both of us scream because of all the pleasure we were both getting*

Jin: F-fuck b-babygirl

*he moaned and hugged me then he flipped us around making him on top again and he thrusted in me once again in a inhuman speed*

Y/N: A-ahh slow down
Jin: slow down isn't in my vocabulary

*he kept moving super fast until we both came in eachother. He laid next to me hugging me from the side*

Jin: that was...amazing
Y/N: it sure was
Jin: would you like to go out with me tomorrow...?
Y/N: of course Daddy

*Jin looked at me and smirked and we had like 5 more rounds after that, we fell asleep in the office*

Ms.Kim. Oh my...I'm gonna be a granny soon
*she left the restaurant jumping, she was there all along*

THE END!

Hope you guys enjoy this one! Let me know what you guys want me to write next 💜💜💜