Hurt

Jimin & Y/n

Y/n Pov

Y/n: Fuck this bitch *a tear fell down*
Jihyo: aish Y/n try to get over him
Lisa: yes he's not worth it...
Y/n: I did everything for him and he just left just like that...he used me *cries*

*i was crying because my boyfriend left me, he used me for sex and broke up with me after he got bored and left whit some chick he met on tinder*

* I was crying with my two best friends by my side, then my apartment door burst open and revealed my best friend*

Jimin: WHERES THAT MOTHER FUCKER!?
Y/n: jimin calm down
Jimin: calm down!? He fucking hurt you! I'm gonna kick the living hell out of him.
Y/n: Jimin you know I don't like violence

*jimin and I made eye contact and when he saw a tear roll down my face that's when he lost it, jimin got pissed by my ex and stormed out of my house looking as he was going to kill someone. I instantly got up and ran after him, he didn't have a car so he was walking In a really fast speed to a direction I know a little to much...he was going to my Ex's house*

Y/n: Jimin stop!
*he didn't listen and kept walking until I grabbed a hold of his arm and pulled him back*

Y/n: I SAID STOP! I Don't want you to  hurt him
Jimin: why are you defending him! After all he did to you! Wtf is wrong with you use your fucking mind! I know you liked that he fucked you a lot but it's not worth it!

*a tear rolled down my face after I heard him say those words, it's not like him to talk to me like that. He looked at me and noticed my tears and realized he crossed the line*
Jimin: Y-Y/n I'm s-sor-
Y/n: shut up, don't come near me again Park jimin
*i ran back home crying my heart out, I lost two of the most important Guys in my life...one of them used me as a sex toy and the other in other words called me a slut, jimin is not like that...he usually calls me princess and stuff like that but he never insulted me or anything witch is why I find it painful*

*i arrived home and found m two best friends on my couch waiting for me. When the saw me the stood up and walked over to me and hugged me tightly*

Jihyo: that's it bitches we are going clubbing tonight
Y/n: I'm not in the mood
Lisa: I don't usually agree with this bitch, but the bitch is right
Jihyo: yah bitch my ass
Lisa: yeah sure that tooooo.
Y/n: fine...I guess that's all I need

*we went to my room and got ready, we whore matching styles  just for fun*

(Your dress)