Idol

Namjoon & Y/n

Y/n pov

*Today is the day! I'm finally going to meet BTS! I finally gathered the money I needed to get a VIP ticket! I'm on the plane right now on my way to New York for the speak yourself tour, I'm so nervous I'm literally shaking and I'm not even gonna talk to them it's just being in the same place as them gives me so much happiness! I wonder if RM will look at me... he's my bias, those dimples and that beautiful smile I can't with him! He is also really caring with his members and also hard working...just my type. But sadly I'm just a potato he will never notice me...*

*my toughs were rudely interrupted by the damn pilot saying we arrived and when I heard that I quickly got up and grabbed my bag and ran out of the plane and got in a taxi and went to the hotel I was staying in, I didn't have much money so I couldn't afford much*

Y/n: Hello *smiles* My name is Y/n I have a room reserved for two nights.

Lady: good afternoon Miss here's your key card *smiles and gives you the card*

Y/n: thank you so much *smiles*

* I grabbed my bag and went in the elevator. It was about to close but a hand stopped it scaring the hell out of me, when the person walked in I couldn't BELIVE my eyes*

Y/n: o-oh my god y-you're Kim Taehyung! *bows* annyeonghaseyo!

*you tried saying hi in korean but he chuckled*
Tae: hello! *smiles* can you uhhh help me uhh room get to room!
y/n: ahhh sure!

*he tried talking in English for me!!!! Ahhh I'm gonna die. I walked out of the elevator with tae and he showed me his room number and I took him there*

Tae: thank you!
Y/n: You're very welcome *bows*
Tae: do you drink want?
Y/n: what? Jaja if I want a drink?
Tae: yeah!
Y/n: uhh sure ok!

*tae opened the door and pulled me inside revealing a shirtless jungkook and a laughing jimin*

Tae: yah put on a shirt! *he said in korean while covering my eyes*
Jk: who is she?
Tae: she helped me find my room
Jimin: you can be so dumb Taehyung
*jungkook put on a shirt and then Tae removed his hands, I was literally shaking at the moment I couldn't BELIVE three of my idols were standing right in front of me! Suddenly the door opened revealing all the hyung Jin,Suga, jhope and OMG RM!!!!*

Rm: who is she guys? *he said in korean*
Tae: She's a friend
Y/n: h-hello *bows* m-my name is y/n...
Rm: hello nice to meet you Y/n *smiles*
Jin: I am worldwide handsome J-
*i cut him off*

Y/n: Jin *smiles*
Jhope: you army?
Y/n: yes I'm an army *smiles*
Jk: ahh who's your bias?
Y/n: R-RM....
Suga: wahhh Rm *wiggles his eyebrows and made me blush*
Rm: oh thank you so much Y/n, I really appreciate it since I'm almost never the favorite... *frowns*

(HOLD UP A SECOND! I really don't get why sometimes namjoon gets rejected! He literally looks like a Fucking god and he's also hard working! Ok sorry back to the story)

Y/n: I don't really see why some army's do that...I mean you're all handsome as hell and I personally think you're really handsome namjoon, also very hard working that really means a lot to some army around the world *smiles*

*namjoon blushed a little at your words*

Rm: thank you y/n *big smile*
Y/n: no problem, oh and I need to go! I need to sleep cause I have an amazing concert to attend to!
Rm: I wonder what concert that would be
*smiles while showing his dimples*
Y/n: well their are a group full of hardworking and handsome man *laughs*
*they all laughed and said goodbye*
Rm: I'll walk you to your room
*you both went out of the room and walked to yours and it was literally two doors away*