1

Date :Set in the late 1840s...

Location: Raichand Haveli

Background: In the country of India in the state of Rajasthan lies a village, home to the last two remaining members of the richest, esteem Raichand family, who is the Head of the village

Background: In the country of India in the state of Rajasthan lies a village, home to the last two remaining members of the richest, esteem Raichand family, who is the Head of the village . Everyone in the village fears, scared of the Raichand. This is where our story begins...
.
.
.

She could not remember a time where she had ever been able to hide from this man.

MAN-"For how much longer can I expect your... cold shoulder?"

The man speaking was welcomed with only silence. His name, his clothes, way of speaking everything about him was foreign to her , one that she's never quite heard of or seen in her village, located in Rajasthan .

Mr Saxena , Harshad Saxena was his name . If she cared enough for the man she would have wondered where his name could have originated from, another village, town, city or maybe another state , but alas... she didn't.

"Better yet, for how much longer do I have to bear your cold shoulder?" the man named Harshad corrected himself.

At a second glance you could easily tell that Harshad Saxena was not from here by his looks, his physical appearance, his accent, body language everything screamed as" outsider" does not belong with the people of this place.

You could also say that with his looks he could have any and every girl fancying him, but then again looks weren't everything. Now Returning to his question, the lady he was speaking to only turned her head slightly away from his gaze.

She tried to focus on something else present in her room, like the walls for instance. The white light cream colour walls, that was much more fascinating and interesting to her than the person sitting on the chair in front of her.